Character Ask

First of all, wow

Thank you guys for being there for me while writing this book.

This is my second time writing this. I had around 500 words or more and Wattpad deleted it all.

Love ya, Wattpad.

Anyways, I just wanna thank a few people, then I'll get on with the actual character ask. You can skip this crap if you want.

First, even though they'll never see this, thank you to Lizzie and Joel. Without them, I probably would've never even reached 50,000 reads, let alone 700,000. It's absolutely incredible and means so much to me.

An even bigger thank you to the readers that have been here since the beginning of my story. You know who you are. Without you guys, I never would've continued my book.

A huge thank you to LucyLovesVampires for her character Lucy. Without her, this story wouldn't be the way it is now, and it would probably be a lot worse. Plus, she also helped me with a lot of ideas, so thank you.

Lastly, the biggest thank you to my friends Justa_Fuck_Up PuppyGirl96 Rand0m_Trashh and 1-800-H0LLAND for helping me with this book. They're absolutely amazing and some of the sweetest people ever (sorry Kate my Mate, I know you hate compliments).

So let's get on with the character ask.

So I'm gonna start with the questions that people asked me.

What inspires you to write stories like this and the IT one?

Oof ok. So this was started when I was around 9 or 10 when I was a huge fan of Lizzie and Joel. I'm not really sure what inspired me other than my own imagination. The Squip thing was inspired by one of my favorite musicals Be More Chill though. As for the IT book, it's just my favorite movie. I always like writing stories where the reader is one characters brother, and I'm the biggest fan of angst in stories, I don't know why. So that's why the reader was kinda depressed with PTSD and social anxiety. I should really update that book by the way, sorry!!

How many times have you watched the video of Joel and Lizzie's reaction to your book?

Honestly, every time I watch it, I cringe way too much because when I was that age, I didn't realize my writing skills sucked. I've probably watched the first video two or three times fully through, the second one maybe twice, and the third one once or twice. But I always watch bits and pieces when I'm showing it to people (which is rare).