Chapter 6:Library

Joel's pov
   Later Lizzie and I went to the Library.      She was asking me all these questions that I didn't know the answers to.  "What is the square route of 64?"  "Umm, a circle?"  This made her giggle.  Her giggles are so cute.  After a few more hours of seeing her adorable face torture me with math, language arts, blah blah blah, and etc.  I asked her if she wanted to go out for pizza when we were done.  I waited for her to reject me, but surprisingly she said yes.  I was so happy.  I dropped her off at her house so she could change.  She came out and looked adorable!  Her brown hair (she will dye it pink later in the story) was down hiding behind the rims of her glasses.  She had on a white lace shirt and a black skirt.

Lizzie's pov
   EEEHHH!!!!  I think I just got asked out, but I'm not sure.  Joel asked me if I wanted to go get pizza with him and of course I said yes!  I never used to like Joel, but after seeing him stand up for me today and being super funny at the library I think I'm starting to develop feelings for him!  Am I crazy, maybe.  I just hope that he likes me at least a little.  I'm praying that he doesn't turn out like Kevin, my ex.
                  ___Flashback___
L:Kevin no!
He had tied her to a chair and was hitting her.  He was kissing her continuously and was sitting on her lap.  At fist Kevin seemed so sweet, but now he was showing his true colors.

K:No!  I won't stop!  Now shut up and be a good girl!  *Continues to kiss her*

Kevin knocks Lizzie out and she wakes up chained up hanging from the ceiling.  Her legs are tied together and their is a bandana tied around her mouth.  Kevin pops up out of nowhere and slaps her.  He kisses her for a few minutes with Lizzie screaming for help.  Suddenly the police barge in.  The neighbors called the police complaining about screaming being heard.  Kevin was sentenced 8 years in prison.  Lizzie hasn't dated anyone since.
               ___End of Flashback___