Chapter 14:Back to Normal

DISCLAIMER!! THIS IS AN EXTREMELY BAD CHAPTER AND YEAH

Lizzie's pov
So back at school everything was good. I went to my classes, has some gross school lunch, and just boring school stuff. Wait! Did I just call school boring? What happened to me? Maybe it is Joel. He has changed me. I'm feeling a little rebellious today. I think I want to do something that I would normally never do. After school I'm going to buy some pink hair dye to dye my hair. My mother will be so mad, but I'm 17 so who cares? I went to my locker to grab my things. I grabbed everything and suddenly my locker closed. I looked over and saw Luke.

Lk:Hey nerd! *Slaps her*

L:*Winces in pain* What are you doing? I thought you loved me!

Lk:That was before you broke my heart!

L:First of all Joel is my boyfriend and I love him! Second of all that love was fake! You tricked me by saying that we were dating!

Lk:*Takes her glasses off so she can't see what is happening*

L:Luke give them back!

Lk:*Snaps them in half and smashes them*

Luke's pov
I still had feelings for Lizzie. Just a little. I picked her up and took her to the janitors closet. She was struggling, but I am way stronger than her. No one was looking at us so we were safe for now. I put laid her down on the floor and sat on her. She tried to scream, but before she did a smacked my lips onto hers. She didn't kiss back so I forced her to. I smushed her cheeks so that she was kissing back. She kept struggling so I had no choice. I punched her hard. She passed out. I smirked at what I had done. (This is really weird..im sorry..) I opened the door and looked out. I didn't see anyone so I closed the door. I took out a bobby pin that I had taken from Lizzie's hair. I was able to lock the door with it. I left knowing that Lizzie would still be in the closet tomorrow. Then we could continue where we left off. I would bring her food and stuff too. Oh and I forgot to mention something. That janitors closet hasn't been used for years. Lizzie is destined to be mine.

Joel's pov
I saw Luke leaving the janitors closet and locking it. I got suspicious and decided to look. I looked in the little window on the door. The window is really tinted and dirty. I couldn't see anything inside so I just shrugged it off. It was probably just Luke being weird again. I looked around and couldn't see Lizzie anywhere. I thought that she just left with Yammy and Tiffany because I didn't see them anywhere either. So I left not knowing what Luke had done to Lizzie.