Chapter 24: The Breakup?

Joel's POV
As I came to the stage, I didn't see Lizzie up there. I decided to check if she was backstage, and she was..crying. "Lizzie, what's wrong?" I said as I ran up and hugged her. She pushed me away and turned to face me. "Why do you have to be so popular!?" she screamed at me. I jumped back, shook by her harsh tone. "W-What do you mean?" I stuttered. She picked up a piece of paper and showed it to me. It was a fan art for me. "You see this?" she yelled. I nodded and she continued. "I tripped on your stupid little fan art and embarrassed myself in front of everyone! This is all your fault!" I got a little angry since a fan made this for me and Lizzie just made fun of it. "Why are you so mad at me for having fans?!" I yelled back. She was shocked at my harsh tone and began to cry again. Normally I would comfort her, but I was done with that crap. If she couldn't appreciate my fans and my successful career, then I couldn't appreciate her! "Oh, stop your crying you little baby! Get up and stop complaining and whining," I said. Then, something just snapped. "Why can't you appreciate my success? Are you just that jealous that I have more subscribers then you? Are you that harsh? Maybe Luke was right to bully you!" She looked at me with wide, sad eyes. "Y-You're just like them," she stuttered. "Just like who," I said in a once again harsh tone. She looked me right in the eyes with her a hurt look on her face. "You're just like Mackenzie and Luke. I really thought you were different Joel, I really did. But you know what, I'm done, We're done!" My mouth dropped open as tears built up in my eyes. "Get out," she said as tears and tears poured down her face. I just stood there in shock, wondering what I had done. "GET OUT!" she screamed, and I walked out the door. The last thing I heard was her sobbing while dropping to her knees and the door closing behind me.