Chapter 11:Amnesia

Lizzie's pov
Joel walked me to school the next morning. He said that he would go inside and see if Luke or Mackenzie were around. If they were he said that he would carry me inside. He is so sweet. I love him. As he went inside I was pushed against the wall by Luke. Mackenzie then came over with a bat.

L:What are you doing?

Lk:Making you love me instead of Joel.

M:Then once you're gone and love Luke I'm going to get Joel to be mine again. *Knocks Lizzie out with the bat*

Luke's pov
I have always loved Lizzie. I bully her to toughen her up and so she doesn't trust other people in fear that they might hurt her. You know Kevin? Yeah, well he is my cousin. I told be really nice to Lizzie and then once they are dating to hurt her. But that kidnapping that he did wasn't my idea I swear. Now I am going to kidnap Lizzie and take her where no one will find her. Besides Mackenzie hit her pretty hard so she might have amnesia. So if anyone does find her, she won't remember them. Since she won't remember Joel either, I will tell her that I am her boyfriend. I carried her to my dad's car and threw her in the back seat. She hit her head hard. If she didn't have amnesia already, she does now. Mackenzie went back inside to try and win Joel over.

Joel's pov
I saw that Mackenzie and Luke weren't inside. I went back outside to tell Lizzie, but she wasn't there. I looked around and saw Luke throwing her in the backseat of his car. I tried to run after them, but I was pulled back by someone. It was Mackenzie. She gave me a kiss.

M:Hey babe.

J:Get away from me. We're not dating anymore.

M:Fine! But you will be mine.

J:Keep dreaming.

I run outside and Luke's car is gone! Ugh. There goes Lizzie's perfect attendance. I went back inside and told the principal what I saw. She called the police. I hope she is okay.

Lizzie's pov
I wake up in a strange room. My head hurts so bad. I look around again and see that I am in a small cabin. I'm laying on a couch. I look outside and see that I am in the middle of nowhere. I see a guy walk in.

L:Hi. Who are you?

????:Hi I'm Luke and I'm your boyfriend. *Kisses her*

That name sounds familiar and not in a good way. I just brush it off and kiss back. The kiss lasted for a long time. When we pulled away I smiled. I knew that wherever I was, I was safe with him. We both leaned in again and smiled. We stayed in that same spot for 1 minute, holding the same kiss that whole time. It was dark out so we ordered a pizza. When we were done we got in our pjs (Luke stopped at her house and packed her things). We then cuddled on the couch watching Disney movies. We ended up ignoring the movies and just kissing for 2 minutes, holding the same kiss that Whole time. We fell asleep on the couch.