Chapter 18: Detention

Me for a sec
Just want to say I know this books stinks lol.  I write this for fun, laughs, and of course you readers!  I mean knowing me I might write that Lizzie has a long lost brother named Fred who is part duck.  Fred liked to eat purple potatoes and chase butterflies. Lol 😂.  So anyways you don't have to tell me twice that this book stinks.  Ok bai!

Mackenzie's pov
   Lizzie...Lizzie...Lizzie.  That name echoes through my brain and bounces off my head.  I can't stand her for much longer.  She's stolen Joel from me and made him fall in love with her.  I hate Joel for loving her, but I love him at the same time.  I need to get rid of Lizzie...but how?

Joel's pov
   Lizzie and I were walking to school when suddenly she brought up her perfect attendance record.

L: Wait Joel!!

J: What?

L: Since Luke kidnapped me, did that ruin my perfect attendance?

J: The principal said it wouldn't affect anything since you were kidnapped and  your perfect attendance would stay the same.

L: Oh thank goodness.

We walked through the school doors and Lizzie was pulled away from me by Mackenzie. She pushed her against the lockers and ran to me.

M: Joel I did you a favor.

J: What do you mean?

I looked at Lizzie and she was fuming. She charged at Mackenzie and tackled her. She pulled her hair and slapped her. I grabbed Lizzie and pulled her off of Mackenzie. She tried to run at Mackenzie, but I held her back. Then suddenly the principal, Mrs. Brooks, walked in.
B=Mrs. Brooks

B: Elizabeth and Mackenzie! What in the world are you doing?!?

L: She attacked me, so I attacked back.

B: Lizzie, Mackenzie, and Joel my office...NOW!

We followed her into the office.  Mack was smirking and Lizzie was sweating since she has never gotten in trouble before.  We sat down in three uncomfortable, metal chairs.

B: Joel, can you explain the story to me.

J: Of course.  Lizzie and I walked in when suddenly Mackenzie pushed Lizzie against the lockers.  Lizzie got mad and tackled her to the ground.  I pulled Lizzie off and you came in.

B: Then it's settled.  Lizzie and Mackenzie each have four hours of detention tomorrow.

Lizzie's face was red and she was still sweating.  Then she finally spoke up.

L: F-Four hours...alone in a room...with h-h-her...?!

It all came out as a stuttered and trembling whisper.

B: Yes, now go on.  Get to class.

As soon as we walked out, Lizzie burst into tears.  Tiffany and Yammy ran over and hugged Lizzie.  I wanted to hug her too, but this seemed like a girl moment.  Suddenly, Lizzie ran over and hugged me.  I picked her up and looked her in the eye.  I kissed her and she stopped crying.  She giggled and smiled.

J: Now, there's the Lizzie I know and love.

I spun her around and she laughed.  Mackenzie glared at her, but Lizzie didn't notice.  I just hope that Lizzie will be okay tomorrow.