Chapter 5:Lunch Drama

Lizzie's pov
When we got to lunch Joel asked if he could sit with me. I was shocked that a guy like Joel wanted to sit with me.

L:Sure, but what about Mackenzie?

J:Oh, I umm broke up with her.

L:Oh! Why?

J:She thought that it was funny to see you hurt.

L:Awww Joel! Thank you, but you didn't have to-

J:Yes I did. So when do you want to start the tutoring?

L:*Glad that he changed the subject* Well we could go to the library after school.

J:Sounds good to me!

J=Joel L=Lizzie M=Mackenzie Lk=Luke

M:JOEL! You dumped me for that nerd?!

J:Mack! Chill! I already told you that we are just friends!

#FRIENDZONE LOL!

L:Oh no! Here comes Luke!

Lk:Hey nerd! *Turns to Joel then Mackenzie then back to Joel* So I heard you two broke up. But really Joel! You dumped Mack for this nerd?*Slaps Lizzie*

L:*Falls to the ground and cries*

J:LUKE! Stop hurting her!

M:Why should he? *Dumps her lunch all over Lizzie*

L:*Cries and runs to the janitors closet*

J:*Follows*

J:*Knocks on the door* Lizzie? You okay?

Yammy and Tiffany run over and pounded on the door telling me to let them in. I slowly opened the door and was embraced by my besties. I felt special. Yammy let me borrow some extra clothes that she had with her. I changed in a stall. When I came out they took a paper towel, wet it, and cleaned the food out of my hair. Then Tiff braided my hair into a fishtail. They walked me to class and walked me home just in case Mackenzie or Luke were around. I am proud to call them my friends!