Chapter 8:Kevin?

OK SO I WAS LIKE 9 WHEN I WROTE THIS. AND YES, STUFF LIKE THIS GOES THROUGH A 9 YEAR OLD BRAIN. I JUST WATCHED WAY TOO MUCH LAW AND ORDER...IM REALLY SORRY BECAUSE THIS IS REALLY WEIRD AND GROSS AND JUST...DONT READ IT...

Joel's pov
It's been over 5 min and she still hasn't texted back. I decide to go to her house. After a car ride that took 6 minutes, but seemed like 6 hours, I finally pulled up to her house. Lizzie's car was in the driveway. I went to the door and turned the handle. It was unlocked. I started to get really worried. I opened the door to reveal a hideous sight. There was a pool of blood on the floor. I screamed so loud. And I'm talking one of those high pitched girly screams. There was a dagger on the ground. I knew someone has taken Lizzie. But who?

Lizzie's pov
I wake up in a dimly lit room. I'm tied to a chair. I hear footsteps. Some man in a mask comes in with a dagger.

?????:Well, well, well! If it isn't little Lizzie! How've you been?

L:Who are you!?!

?????:Oh Lizzie, don't you wish you knew! But you do know me.

L:You do sound familiar. Wait, Kevin!!

He took off his mask to reveal his hideous face.

K:Well look at that! You figured it out! Now let's bring back memories of the good old times.

He kneeled in front of me and leaned in. I turned away. Big mistake. He slapped me and punched me. He tied a bandana in my mouth and started to kiss me. I screamed and he told me to shut up. He glared at me, and I looked down in fear. He picked up a bat and hit me. Black. (I'M SORRY THIS IS SO WEIRDDD)

      I wake up chained to the ceiling. I have a huge headache from where the bat hit me. I realize that Joel is probably looking for me and will find me soon. Then I realize that he has no idea where Kevin lives. I've lost all hope. I start to cry. Kevin comes downstairs.

K:Why are you crying!

I don't answer. I'm to afraid.

K:Answer me brat!

I don't, still afraid. Of course he wouldn't know that I have a boyfriend, but he would hurt me really bad if I told him. I decided to say something.

L:How did you get out of prison anyways?

K:I broke out. Now answer my question!

L:No!

K:Fine. I guess we are doing this the hard way!

He kicks me backwards and I swing into the wall. He climbs on top of me and kisses me for about 10 minutes. I hate it. (I'M SO SORRY IDK HOW TO MAKE THIS DRAMATIC! THIS IS REALLY BAD!)

     He then leaves. Upstairs I can hear a knock on the door and then screaming. I hear someone running down the stairs. I know it's Kevin ready to hurt me some more. But to my relief it's Joel.

J:OMG! Lizzie! Are you okay? Did he hurt you?

I start crying tears of joy. I tell him that he did hurt me, but I am okay now since he saved me. He looks concerned about what he did to me. He sees the marks on my body and ties me down. He takes me to his house and lays me on his bed. He cleans my cuts and puts bandages on them.  He goes to make dinner. I decide to take a nap. I fall asleep thinking about how much I love Joel.

THIS IS SO BAD AND WEIRD I'M SO SORRYYYYY