Hey...

So I'm gonna start this off by saying that I'm not good with apologies. If you know me personally, you know it takes a lot for me to apologize. But I've wanted to do this for a while, so here I go.

I'm really sorry for the things I said or did to people while I was writing this book. By that, I mean being rude or taking criticism too literally or thinking that every book was a ripoff of mine. That was far from okay, and I'm sorry.

Truth be told, I wasn't really in the best place at that time. I was struggling with my newfound mental issues, and I didn't know how to deal with them or control them. No, I'm not using that as some sort of lame excuse, because there is no excuse. I'm just really sorry.

To everyone who had to change a book or unpublish one because of me making a big deal out of it, I'm so sorry. People on here put their blood, sweat, and tears into their writing, and I tried to take that away. I was being a stupid, egotistical jerk, and I hate that about myself.

While I'm here, I also want to apologize about the tags and how I overreacted about those. Tags were just a really fun thing for me to do. Ever since I discovered they existed, I had always wanted to get tagged. But for the longest time, it never happened. And then suddenly, so many were coming at once, and I got so excited and happy. But I soon came to realize that some of you didn't get the same enjoyment out of them that I did. However, I will be keeping them up because I love seeing the little ways I relate to you guys.

Before I end this, I also want to bring something else up. I've already said this on my message board, but more people will probably see it here.

I was looking back on this book and thinking about how I could make it a lot better, so I've been wondering if anyone would want me to rewrite it. It wouldn't replace this version, it would be a whole different book. Different meaning that I wouldn't delete this one and replace it with a whole rewritten version. This one would still stay up, and a new one would be up, too.

Anyways, I'm so sorry everyone. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to publish this before I regret it.

I love you guys <3