Chapter 12:The Kiss

Joel's pov
I was worried about Lizzie. I started thinking. If I were Luke, where would I take Lizzie? Hmm. I would probably take her to the middle of nowhere.  I looked for houses in the middle in the middle of nowhere on Google maps.  I found a lot, but there was only one that looked like somewhere that Luke would take Lizzie.  It was a small cabin in the woods.  I was able to hack into the website and see who was staying in the house.  I guess that I am smarter than I thought.  I saw that Luke rented the cabin for 3 weeks.  The only problem was that the cabin was in an area that I have never heard of.  That probably means that it is far away.  I will need some help and I know just who to call.

Lizzie's pov
I woke up on the couch beside my amazing boyfriend. I got up slowly so that I wouldn't wake him up. I tripped and hit my head on a coffee table. I started having flashbacks of this boy named Joel. He was really sweet. I was his tutor and his girlfriend. I thought that he was just an ex boyfriend. But then I saw a flashback of Luke bullying me. I knew that it was just my brain messing with me. I stood up right as Luke woke up

Lk:Hey ner- I mean babe

L:Morning babe. Can I ask you something?

Lk:Sure. Anything.

L:So, when I woke up this morning I tripped and fell. I had some...memories or flashbacks. One of them was of this really sweet boy named Joel who I think was an ex boyfriend of mine. But I had another memory of you bullying me. Is that true?

He doesn't answer. He just stands there looking puzzled. After about 10-20 seconds he finally answers.

Lk:Of course not babe. Where would you get an idea like that. It is probably just some weird mind tricks.

L:*Sighs with relief* You're right. I don't know what I was thinking.

I sat on the couch and Luke placed his hand on my cheek. He sat down next to me and gave me a kiss. I kissed back. We pulled away 5 minutes later.

Lk:Hey babe I am going to go to the store and buy us some food. I'll be back in 4 hours. (It takes 4 hours cuz he rides a tricycle)

L:*Pouts* Okay. See you later.

Once he left I got a text. It was from some guy named Joel. I think he is the guy from my flashbacks.

In Text

J:Lizzie! Are you okay babe?

L:Who are you? Are you my ex?

J:No I am your boyfriend Joel. Oh no you got amnesia didn't you

L:Yes I did. But thanks to my amazing boyfriend Luke I am remembering things

J:Lizzie I am your boyfriend not Luke

L:I don't know who you are or why you think that I am your girlfriend I am blocking you *Blocks him*

Who does he think he is? Trying to get me to get all confused on who I am dating. Ugh! Some people are so rude. I hate that guy. He is definitely not my boyfriend. Last night Luke told me all about the things that we have done as a couple. We went on vacations, went to parties, he saved me from getting kidnapped, and so many more things. Wait! I think that Joel was the person that kidnapped me. Ugh that jerk. Anyways, our relationship started with Luke tutoring me. He said that the tutoring isn't helping and that I am terrible at school. Luke and I have been together for 4 years now and I am sad that I remember none of it. I don't know what caused me to get amnesia, but I wish that I could go back in time and stop it from happening. Luke reminded me that I had a YouTube channel so I decided to upload some videos. I saw that my subscribers had gone up and I had a little over 900,000. Luke came back after I finished editing my last video. I made dinner and we got into our pjs. We got into bed and he gave me a kiss. That kiss lasted for  one minute, but I wish it lasted for one year. I pulled away and smiled. I decided to tell him about Joel. After I did he got really mad. I told him to calm down and it looked like he was about to punch me. I inched away slowly. He saw me and apologized for his temper.

He pulled me over to him and kissed me. I felt a lot better. I kissed back felling better than I have ever felt before. At least I think it was better. I can't remember the day before yesterday. I felt some emotions during that kiss. I felt sad knowing that the kiss had to end. I felt angry at Joel for making Luke get angry. But I also felt thankful for Joel because Luke losing his temper is what gave me this kiss. I felt mesmerized by the kiss. Of course I felt happy that the universe decided that Luke and I should be together. But most of all I felt Love. The most powerful emotion. That kiss made me feel love like no one has ever felt love before. That kiss was better than any of the other kisses that I have ever experienced. At least I think so. Nope. Even all the kisses that I've had that I can't remember could never make me feel like I do now. I never wanted that kiss to end. I wasn't even paying attention to my surroundings.

At last, I pulled away and smiled.

"I love you, Luke," I whispered before falling asleep.