Chapter Four

As I'm slipping out of my unconscious state I hear a familiar voice calling my name. The voice sounded a lot like Xavier.

"Deena, get up lazy ass." Xavier scolded me, causing me to lightly chuckle at his "insult" that I found quit flattering.

"I have pizza rolls." He said letting the last two words roll off his tongue.

Now any person who loves food as much as me (not possible btw) would know how much pizza rolls or any food I'm general means to me.

I jumped from under the covers and got tangled in the sheets and blankets that I landed on the floor, causing Xavier to burst out laughing. I looked up at him a glared.

I looked him up and down, then I noticed he doesn't even have my pizza rolls!

I looked down at my clothes and realized I didn't have on my clothes. I was covered in over sized Xavier clothes. His football jersey hung low and sagged over my body and so did his basketball shorts.

"Please tell me you had your eyes closed" I said lowly as I realized that i didn't change myself.

Xavier smirked and told me that at some point he'll see me "I already saw you butt ass naked", his words not mine.

I scoffed at how cocky he just got and remembered he did actually already see me naked and that made my cheeks flare up.

''Tell me about yourself." Xavier said trying to change the subject

"Well what is there to know?" I asked but it wasn't really a question.

"Tell me about your family." He said. He didn't know that those 5 words made my stomach turn instantly. Family is people that are supposed to love and support you no matter what. Be there on not just sunny days but rainy ones too. And sadly I didn't have that. 

"Well my mom lives with me, my dad left on what I call "a rainy day". My oldest brother didn't even find out about me until a year ago. My oldest sister lives somewhere with her fancy boyfriend and her money and her fancy shit laying around her fancy house. I have one younger sister that belongs to my dad and his wife.''

I hadn't noticed the tears steaming down my face until Xavier starred wiping them away from.my cheeks.

I looked up at up at Xavier, his eyes filling with emotion I couldn't put my finger on.

Pitty. That's what it was.

"Don't feel bad for me Xavier. I'm okay." I said with a half smile kind of trying to convince myself that same thing.

Both of us sitting on the bed, him holding my face in his hands and me sitting there just relishing in his touch.

"I want to try something." He said sitting up.

"Think about something. Anything." He instructed. I sat there, thinking about what to think about. "Don't put too much thought in it." He said.

'I want pizza rolls' I thought

Xavier laughed instantly and I looked at him like he was crazy, no one said anything.

"I heard that." He said still laughing a little. Then it dawned on me, the werewolf books were true! True lovers can mind link each other!

"Well I want my pizza rolls. You got me started and I won't be finished until I have a mouth full of pizza rolls!" I yelled

"You're gonna have a mouth full of something else on a second." Xavier said with a smirk on his face causing me to blush a little at his words. If he meant it dirty or not, that's how I took it.