eighteen

When I woke up I noticed that Xavier wasn't in bed. Xavier wasn't in bed! I got up and ran to the closet putting on jeans and a pink Hollister shirt and black combat boots, not bothering to take a shower.

I ran to the pack doctor and saw Jess was in a room on a computer looking at the screen then writing. Then looking at the screen again. Writing again.

I walked to Jess and saw he looked as if he hadn't slept in hours. He stayed up all night to try and save the Alpha? For the Luna's sake? I love Jess right now.

''Is he doing any better'' I asked with a hint of hope in my voice.

''Of course. He's doing great! I can't believe how he is recovering so quickly even if he's a werewolf.'' he exclaimed with joy. I felt overwhelmingly happy. Oh I just wanted to jumped and hug Juss until he couldn't breathe! I owe him. Big time.

''When will he be able to come home.'' I asked him with a huge smile plastered on my face.

''He can come home as soon as he wakes up.'' says Jess.

I sat in the room and looked at Xavier with hope and want in my eyes obviously being able to see it if you looked at my eyes. I turned to Jess and asked, ''Can I sit in here with him till he does wake u and can you give us some privacy?'' he looked at me with a bewildered look. Why? I have no clue.

''Of course my Luna.'' he said as he left the room.

I looked at Xavier and same his chest moving up and down as he breathed in and out, in and out, in and out. I decided to take my shoes off and climb in the bed with Xavier.

I snuggled into closer to his chest as I felt his arm move around my waist but I knew he was still unconscious. Just 'instinct' I guess.

''I ,iss you Xavier, come back.'' I say and I began to tear a little.

''Why would you miss me and ask me to come back when I'm right here.''

I jumped at the sound of his voice and looked at my amassing mates face and jumped on top of him and kissed all over her face.

''Thank GOD! You're back! I thought you were a goner for sure. I missed you so much.''

I looked at him and he kissed me and all the passion and love went to his lips in the kiss.

"I missed you too pumpkin'' he said, ''let's relax and we'll go home when you awake. I couldn't get any sleep when you were in surgery, so I doubt you had any sleep when I was gone.''

I chuckled and leaned back into his chest and drifted off to sleep after saying, ''I'm glad you're back Xavier'' ''I am to honey bunches. I a, too'' and we went off to a deep sleep.

Life is great because I have Xavier. For now. I know this won't last long but let's just live this moment.