twentyeight

I GOT EXCEPTED INTO PRINCETON COLLEGE!

"Oh my stars, my baby is gonna be as smart as Einstein!" (don't know if I spelled his name right bit idc) Xavier's monk calls me her baby and I guess I don't mind.

Well after the wedding I applied for Princeton, Yale, and Harvard. I tried out to the three top schools that were closest to the pack house that I liked as possible.

But Princeton is the farthest one and I might not want to go there just because I'll be away from my children for a while. And I'll be away from Xavier for a while also.

But that's my education I need to d what's best for me, I'll see. Of Xavier gets on my bad side and makes me upset, I'll leave. As simple as that.

"Xavier!" called his mother.

"Yes mother?" called him back.

"Guess what?" she said loudly

"What mother?" he said walking down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Deena is going to Princeton!" she said squealing of happiness.

"What?!" he asked/yelled.

"Xavier I applied for this college and I'm going to go even if u don't want me to. Its my education not yours." I say flatly.

"But you're my MATE!" he yelled.

I was getting pissed off, and if he really thought I was not going to the college of my dreams clause I'm his bull shit of a mate I don't give a f*ck if he was the holy spirit!( not trying to disrespect ANYONE)

"Xavier, I'm going to Princeton and that's final!" I say.

He looked bewildered by the fact that I just disobeyed his "order". Oh well he needs to throw a pair and suck it up and not be a little baby about the fact that I want to got to school.

"Leave then." he said.

Leave? Leave. Leave! Did he really just tell me to leave? Oh my god this asshole. Fine. Fine!

"Leave Xavier? Really? You want me to leave? I will and I'm taking MY children with me. And tell the pack that I'm not their Luna anymore!".  I said flatly.

"Well Ms. Colt it was fun while it lasted. I hope you can tell you're husband my apology, it just wasn't working out here." I said and then gave her a hug.

I looked over to Xavier who had regret in his eyes for a second then covered it up with no fear in them at all. Asswipe.

"Xavier I have something to tell you. I hope you find a wonderful second chance of a mate, I hope she's a wonderful Luna to the pack, and finally I hope that you and your second chance can come and visit me, Asher and Charlie sometime"

"What are you trying to say?" he asked with truthfulness in his eyes that he doesn't know what was coming for him.

As I was about to say something I felt a large sharp pain in my heart and it hurt. It felt like a huge piece of it was being ripped apart at the thought that was going through my mind as to what I was about to say. I sucked it up and tried to say what I had to.

Keyword; tried.

"I Deena May Colt, reject you, Xavier Kendall C-" I was cut off by a pair of lips banging against mine. The kiss wasn't sweet and soft it was, aggressive and very passionate.

"Please don't finish, baby, please don't finish." Xavier said with tears forming in his eyes.

Was I really going to leave Xavier after all the things that the two of us encountered with each other? No.

I didn't say a word I just engulfed in the hug. Not hugging and not resisting.

Finally I spoke and said, "Fine, but yo can't be aick cause. wanna go to school, I'm still going and you an visit me everyday even if you want to, even the babies" I say.

Xavier had a wide grin across his face and he sat there and just hugged my with a little bit of tears trickling down his face.

"I'm sorry Deena, you may go to the college you wish to go to." he said.

Is time I kissed him.

"So when do you leave?" he asked.

Turning around looking at the exception letter on the counter not knowing Xavier's mom had keft.

"I leave in..........two days....." I said, looking scared at what Xavier might say.

"Two days?" he asked as if trying to calculate some I in his head.

"Yeah, as in Friday is when I'll be leaving" I said

"Friday." he said

All of a sudden I felt bad for want I too because. the sorrowful look that was on Xavier's fave.

"Don't feel bad ill be okae" he said.

"I hope you will" I said.

"I will be fine if you an tell me hiow long you'll be gone." he said.

I looked back down at the pepper and my heart grew the balls to sail around my stomach and sink into my lower stomach.

"For two years" I say.

"Oh, What ate you studying that needs you to stay so long?" he asked

"I'm study to become a doctor or a nurse" I say. " But know I promise you guys can come and visit whenever you want, I swear I'll be a good girl and tell everyone that my husband will kick anyone's ass who looks at me" I say teasingly.

He smirked and kissed me on my cheek.

"Okae" he said grumpily.

"And I promise that if any female looks at me ill tell them that I'm a 19 year old husband and my 18 year old wife will kick there ass." he said.

"Okae" I said.

Its crazy I was just getting ready to reject him and take my kids away from him. Life is strange, but good at this moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to thank everyone who commented and voted . me to keep going but I'd like to say something to a specific person. They said ,"Please keep writing the story I love this story!" (she said something like that)

That person is....drum roll please.......Jordanfurbee Kk bye guys have a nice night I'm going to go read 'Payment' its a good read you should read it if you have it.