thirtynine

So hey this is the epilouge so I hope you like it. And guess what?? I've missed you guys sooooooo much. Enjoy for the final time:-(  Oh and to all my male readers out there (if I have any) there is gonna be some things in this chapter that you might not wanna hear OE know about. Just a heads up tho. And I wanna say that I'm REALLY gonna miss this book. And also I'm sooooooo happy with all my bites and reads. I rally do love you guys like literally.

Xxxxxxxxjadahxxxxxxx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Epilogue'

Dee's P.O.V

I watched as my husband, daughter and son ran around the backyard. I watched as Xavier was being chased by a 12 year old Charlie and Asher. I watched as the piled over him in hopes of getting the football he had had in his hands.

"Mom!" yelled Asher.

For almost 13 yea that's all I've been hearing from them.

"Hey I can't help you guys. You wanted to play with dad, so play with dad." I say shaking my head.

"Where ya going Char? Can't handle big kid stuff?" asked Asher

"Dude really, you're like three minutes older than me. Calm down kiddo. And I'm just going to the bathroom." she says as she walks in the house.

"Hey get me a side will ya" said Asher.

"You can get it. That is what we have legs for, right? And besides your older than me, so get to yourself 'Big kid' " she said with a smirk on her face walking into the house.

"Girls there so-" he started.

"So what?" I asked.

"Beautiful and pretty and smart!" he said with his hands up.

"Good save" Xavier says with a pat on his back.

"Mooooooooom!" screamed Charlotte from inside the house.

"I'm coming honey" I say as I run into the house and to a locked bathroom door.

"Hey, honey its ,e open the door" I say.

She unlocks the door and I'm standing in front of what looked like to be a blood bath.

I'm her pants and underwear.

God what did I do to have girls and there body problems??

"Mom what is this?" she asked with fear in her voice.

"Why am I bleeding from my you know what?!"

I never really talked about THAT stuff with her cause' its really akward to tall about stuff like THAT.