Chapter Seven

As soon as we there I ran up to Xavier's room and onto the bed and drank my coffee and ate my dohnut.

I watched The Breakfast Club and cried at the end. So inspiring man. So inspiring.

I looked at the alarm clock and it said it was 12;09a.m. I'm surprised my mom didn't call me and threaten me with every bone in her body. I needed to call her.

Knowing her number by  I picked up the phone on the end table and dialed my moms phone number.

RING.

RIN-

''Hello?"  my mother asked.

''Mom its me.'' I said cringing a little as I said the words.

"Denna Rose, where the hell are you! Why would you leave a note saying you'll be back. You know you never leave my house unless it's for school. Get home now!" She said the last sentence slowly. I knew I was going to hear it the minute I stepped on the porch.

She hung up after her sentence.

I got up put on some slippers I'm guessing are Xavier's and went down stairs. I got down stairs and every single guy in there looked at me. I walked passed, almost out the door when Aaron pinned me to the wall with my arms over my head.

"U-u-um Aaron'' I stammered, kind of confused as to what was going on.

"Yes sweetheart'' he said seductively into my neck

''Wha-wha-what are y-you doing''  I stammered yet again, way to go Luna!

''Oh shit, I apologize my Luna''

''its okay, just let's not talk about it, where's Xavier''

''He went to the store, but he'll be back and he wants you to stay upstairs'' he informed me and tried pushing me back towards the stairs.

I had to leave. Like now.

''I can't stay my mom said I have to go home, but you can tell Xavier that. ''

And I pushed past him and ran out the door. I was walking for about an hour until I saw my house. Which means it was about 2 o'clock in the moring. I saw my mom standing on the porch waiting for me I guess. I was in eyesight of her and if looks could kill I would be dead right now, as soon as I got on the steps I was being yelled at.

"Deena where were you'' I ignored her and walked towards my room. ''I swear if you don't answer me I'll beat your ass!" Do you ever just get so fed up with a person, you just snap?

Yeah I snapped.

"Then do it!'' I said and with that I was being pulled down the stairs into the living room. My mom looked me in the eye and smacked me in the face, it stung like hell.

I ran to my room and called Xaviers room phone and after the second ring it was picked up.

"Dee?" Xavier answered sounding worried I was crying into the phone and it sounded like a a whole bunch of sniffles and sobs.

"I'm  at home  and my mom hit me." I cried like a toddler out of breath.

''Do you want me to come get you?" He asked me.

"Yes" I cried hesterically into the phone and he said, ''I'm on my way cupcake''.

''Xavier'' I questioned before he could hang up,''Yes?'' He answered ''I love you'' I said amazing muself. I've never told that to anyone. Ever. Not even my mom. I'm not trying to be cold hearted and mean, it just happened.

''I love you too'' and then I hung up the phone and waited for my night and shining armor to come save me.