Chapter Six

"Where are we going?" I finally asked Xavier after about 20 minutes of silence.

"To a place where you can't be harmed." He said dryly looking through the front window.

I come to a couple of realisations. One being, I didn't even know what they were mind-linking about earlier. Two being, I haven't seen my mom in about a whole day.

"Can you tell me what you guys were talking about back at the house.'' I asked, Xavier just sat there ignoring me.

''Xavier'' I asked again, this time slightly annoyed, still no answer

''Xavier'' I said a little louder, still no answer.

''Xavier!" I said this time yelling. The car was pulled off the road to the side of the street, making my entire body jerk forward.

''Don't you ever dare use that tone with me!" Xavier yelled, staring out the window. He was gripping the steering wheel so hard, his knuckles where turning white.

''What the hell Xavier! I was asking you a question and you just ignored me!'' I yelled in disbelief.

''Well maybe I don't want to answer your damn question!" I know he didn't just swear at me.

He did just swear at you girl. He did.

''Let me the hell out of this car, now!'' If he wanted to be a dickhead I'll let him be one on his own time, not mine.

The car still sat there. I unbuckled my seat belt and opened the door got out and started walking. To where, you might ask, I have no clue. I didn't even know where we were.

''Deena'' I ignored him like he did me and kept walking. I noticed I saw a big red house in the distance and it looked like, Jourdans house.

I started running as fast as I could only to be grabbed by my waist and pulled back into Xavier.

''Xavier, let me!'' I yelled

''Mine'' Xavier growled. The thing was I didn't want to be Xavier's. I was just just to mesmerized by him and everything he said we could have.

''Show me'' I looked up at his face. ''Show you what?" he asked, ''That I'm yours, show me.''

After i finished telling him what I wanted to see in this relationship, wait is this a relationship? Anyway I was picked up into his arms and led to the car. We drove for about thirty more minutes of silence.

Xavier turned on the radio and Cold Water By Justin Bieber came on. This song literally makes my heart cry.

"Everybody gets high sometimes, you know

What else can we do when we're feeling low?

So take a deep breath and let it go
You shouldn't be drowning on your own

And if you feel you're sinking,
I will jump right over into cold, cold water for you

And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know."

"Brace yourself." I said to Xavier with a smirk on my face as the chorus was about to start.

"I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight
I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight-"

RING!

RING!

RING!

RING!

Xavier's phone rung through the car, interupting my singing. You know that awkward moment when you are still singing after the music stops cause you didn't know the music would stop? That just now happend to me.

''Hello?"

''No''

''Are you crazy''

''Never would i-''

''But we can't do th-''

''No''

''I'm. Not. Letting. You. Tell. Anyone. That. Are you clear with your Alpha Aaron?"

After that I didn't want to really ask Xavier any questions about what just happened so I left it alone.

In a few minutes we pulled up to the parking lot of Starbuck! I know what you're thinking right now, typical white girl. But actually I'm Italian.

I jumped out of the car forgetting I had only a football jersey that came mid thigh, basketball shorts and pink fuzzy socks. I didn't even want to get into what my hair looked like honestly.I was followed by Xavier, and I went. to the counter and ordered my

large french vanilla iced coffee four creams six sugars and a dohnut.

I got my stuff sat at the table and waited for Xavier to come sit, while I was sitting I saw, the one and only Joan. She must've not believed me about what I said because she looked up at me and waved.

I Took it as an invatation to beat her asa like any logical person would. I left me coffee and dohnut on the table and walked across the lobby.

"Hey slut." Joan said cherrily. The last fuck was given at that point.

I grabbed her by her hair and then as soon as I was about to swing my fist into her ugly nose, Aaron pulled me away from her and brought me to Xavier's car. 

The whole time.he carried me over there, I was telling profanities at him.

"Aaron why would you do that? Bring me my stuff please." I said giving him no time to answer.

He left to go get my stuff then I saw Xavier run out of Starbucks and yell at Joan.

That's what she gets. She got into the car with Aaron who passed Xavier my things from Starbucks and Xavier got into the car and began to blow up my ears. Like I'm talking literal ear explosions.

"Are you crazy? How and why did you attack the Beta Female like that? I'm the Alpha and your my mate and you made me look so bad in front of everyone today. Can you understand like you can't go around fighting people because your mad-''

''You go around killing people cause your mad and honestly, I don't care who she is. Like you said your the Alpha and I'm your mate, which means I'm the Luna so that disrespectful mutt should respect me the way she respects you.'' I yelled and cut him off.

The car fell silent and I or Xavier spoke until we were back at the pack house.

(Edited chapter)