thirtythree

Angela's P.O.V

I was happy my sister excepted me with no questions well almost no questions asked last night.

"Clayton" I say

"Clayton, get up" I say again.

"Hmmm" he says

"Get up so you can come downstairs with me." I begged.

"Can I go to the bathroom first" he asked.

"Of course."

"I'm gonna be down stairs okae?" I say

"I'll be down in a minute" he says.

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. New people that wasn't here last night are in the kitchen eating.

"Good morning Luna." One of he boys say.

"Ohh I'm no-" I try to say

"Honey do you want some food?" asked an older women I'm assuming to be Dee's mates mother.

"I'm not De-" Damn people keep cutting me off!

"Hey bestie!" yelled a really pretty women probably younger then me by her looks.

"Joan stop yelling" said a built male that was really attractive, but Clayton was way finer then him so I'll stick to Clayton.

"Aaron go suck one" she scuffed.

"Gladly" he says and walks away

I have a feeling that they are mates, the way the girl Joan looked at the boy Aaron when he walked away.

"So how was Xavier last night?" she said elbowing me in the arm and raising her eyebrow.

"How would I know? I am not Dee. I am her sister Angela" I say finally.

"What do you mean , sister?" asked a slightly older male. Probably this Xavier guys dad.

"I was taken away from her at birth and I met her for the first time in years, 20 to be exact, and she let me stay the night with my mate, Clayton." I explained.

"So you mean to tell me, Luna has had a sister that looks exactly like her that she never met?" asked one of the boys at the table.

" Yup" I say popping the 'p'

"Hey" someone says from behind me.

I turn and its Dee.

"Hey lil sis." I say giving her a peck on the cheek a her doing the same to me.

"How do you know your older than I?" she asked

"Because I was born on November 20 1:24 am and you were born on November 20 at 1:44 am, and one of us had to take the twin gene so when they had kids they would be twins and I'm guessing you took the gene" i say.

"Oh, well guys this is my older twin sister, Angela, but you guys are very welcome to call her Ang or Angie , if that's okae with you?" she asked looking at me for an answer.

"Sure, but if they're are gonna call me that and call you Dee, we need to make our own nicknames for each other." I say.

"OK, what's your favorite animal?" she asked

"Bunny." I answer

"OK, so I'll you BunnyCake." she said with a smile.

" OK, what is your favorite......food?" I asked

"Uhmmm........Cheese cake." she said.

"So I'll call you...Cheese cake factory." I say.

"Yay!" we yell and clap in unison.