fourteen

Author Note Important: um its gonna be Dee's P.O.V until she has to get the surgery and all that stuff so enjoy:-)

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was staring at Jess in pure shock. I have an inner gash. Cut. Stab! Whatever you wanna call it, its inside of my abdomen. How am I gonna tell Xavier? What if they can't cure it? Oh my God I need answers.

''Can you fix it do surgery on it maybe?'' I asked with hope in my voice. ''Of course we can fix it but its a really risky surgery and you need Alpha's permission before I do anything though'' he said with fullness in his voice.

''Of course I'll mind-link him right now'' I say before mind-linking Xavier.

Xavier?

Yess?

I need surgery.

What! Why!

Because I have an inner gash or whatever and I can't get he surgery without you're permission

Where are you Deena?

In the pack doctors office.

I'm on my way don't move.

Xavier's P.O.V

Oh my gosh! My mate needs a surgery! And I need to be there for her no matter what.  ''Aaron I need to go to the pack doctor'' I say to my Beta.

''okae Alpha but is everything okae?'' he asked with hope and concern paved in his voice. ''No Luna is not well and she needs surgery'' I say and wince at the pain I feel.

After I say that I leave out the door and run into the woods and shift behind a tree. I ran as fast as I could to the pack doctor. When I got there I saw my beautiful little mate with the most scared expression on her face. But it still looked sexy to me. Damn my mate is FINE.

I walked over to her and the doctor. Jess telling me everything that happened and me giving my mate permission to start the surgery.

I teared up a little when I saw my mate walk into a boarded door with guards on the left and right side of the door. Wow it really might be the end for me and my mate. And with that thought I broke down into sobs and tears. Aaron running over  to me telling me things i didn't hear because I blocked him out.

The doctor came out and said now that she was unconscious I could go in and watch while the surgery. I got up and went through the same door as my mate did a few minutes later.

I went in a booth behind where they were doing surgery on Dee. I saw her motionless body lying  there and more sobs and tears came. I am acting like a total girl. But I don't care because my mate was going through a hard point in the road so I had to be as strong as I could be for her.

Aaron came over and asked what was wrong and it sound like , ''My *sob* mate might *sob* be dying in there *sooooooooooob* '' I watched my mates stomach get cut open at the bottom and I felt the  exact pain in the exact place and I clutched my stomach.

I saw her pinkish red insides-call me a creep whatever-and ought of how in no time ill be lying next to her in our bed in no time. After i same the stitches put on the inside of her abdomen, and the ones put on the outside of her abdomen and to me indicating they were done and I dashed into the room where she was.

I saw her face and how she looked so lifeless and it made my heart break. I went home because the doctors said that they would call me if anything ''happened'' while I was gone.

I sat in my bed all night thinking about my beautiful mate.

Oh my God what would I do with out her.