thirty four

Dee's P.O.V

After Charlie, Asher, Joan, Angela and I got finished playing in the lake we all had to take showers and get out of our wet pj's .

"Angela, you can take e bathroom in the guest room, Joan use you're own shower, and mommy is gonna take Asher and Charlotte to me and daddy's bathtub." I order.

"Okae break" we all say as if we were in army or something.

I take Asher and Charlie to my room and run the bath water.

Since I'm a lazy person I decided I was gonna get in the tub with Asher and Charlie.

I felt e water to see if it was too hot like I did almost a million times before.

"Take you guys clothes off." I say as I take mine to.

"Mommy are you getting in to?" asked Asher

" Of course."

"Mommy can we have bubbles?" Asher asked.

"A lot bubbles?" asked Charlotte.

" Yess but use the cherry scented bubbles, if you want put the whole bottle in" I say and the scream with glee and run to the pantry in the bathroom, and get out a bottle of cherry scented bubbles.

A/N I don't know if you boys have pantries in your bathroom. I'm not talking about the ones in the mirror , like actual pantries. I feel weird:-(

I slipped into the tub after Charlie and Asher. The bubbles were almost taller than Asher and Charlie, and I was a giant compared to them. But luckily are king sized room came with a nice bathroom tub.

Asher and Charlie started to him this song that I like liked. It was by Drake , called Hold on we're going home. And then all three of us started singing the song.

"I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see I want your hot love and emotion endlessly, I can't get over you you left your mark on me, I want your hot love and emotion endlessly, cause your a good girl and you k ow it, you act so different around I now exactly who you could be, I want your hot love and emotion endlessly. Cause your a good girl and you know it you act so different around me o want your hot love and emot-" I stopped singing when I finally noticed that Xavier was looking at us in the tub, Asher and Charlie were giggling.