Chapter One

This book is under editing..

"Deena Rose get out of your bed now!" Yelled my oh so sweet mother.

I wasn't a morning person, so this happened almost every morning

"I'm getting up now!" I replied.

Another day for school aka the hell hole

After I dressed and showered myself, I pulled on a grey knit sweater and black leggings, threw my hair in a high ponytail & red uggs.

I walked to school, with my headphones blasting 5SOS into my ear the whole way there. It didn't reallly take that long to get from my personal hell hole to the public hell hole.

I stand at my locker fumbling with the lock. My fingers always shake when I'm in public.

Anxiety will do that to you.

"BOO!"

For a second I was frightened but then I recognized the voice of my best friend Jordan.

"Hi babe, why so jumpy and shaky this morning?" she asked with a kind of nervous chuckle.

"Hey and I don't really know what's up with me today" I lied.

All because she been my only friend since freshman year and I don't want to scare her away.

The bell rang,

"Gotta go, gonna be late''. She said grabbing one of the many stale granola bars from my locker.

I then got my algebra book out of my locker, and went to first period.

As I walked down the halls I noticed that they weren't very full today. Any other day the halls are filled with gossiping girls and chatter everywhere.

My regular seat at the very front of the class, second seat from the left, was taken, so I resorted in sitting in the very back third seat from the right.

As the door opened in walked Mr. Popular himself.

Xavier Colt.

Xavier stood at a towering 6'5 compared to my average height 5'9. His golden eyes always seemed to turn chocolaty brown at times.

I fell deep into thought about his golden eyes.

"Excuse me?" He says after clearing his throat. I fell out of my trance and back to reality.

I was totally fan-girling right now.

That was the very first time since second grades he's talked directly to me! Wait he Is talking directly to me right?

He saw me literally drooling over him, and then he gave me a puzzled look that kind of said something like, "This crazy bitch"

"Oh-er uhm Sup?" I blushed red at my awkward response.

"Uh Hey, Deena, right?" He asked as he stood in front of me.

"Its Dee. No one calls me Deena."

"You're cute Dee", he mocked me, putting emphasis on the 'Dee'.

I blushed wildly

Before Xavier could say anything else, Mrs. Leen came into the room,"Xavier please seat please" she scolded

I chuckled at the mocking face he made as she spoke. Which kind of got me in a little situation. Mrs Leen turned around towards me looking pissed, "Ms. Rose, is there something funny?" she asked, I was gonna reply but a voice next to me did