twentyseven

Day of the wedding

I woke up and felt an arm wrapped around my waist. I felt the sparks and knew it was Xavier.

I turned to him and he looked so peaceful while he slept.

''What are you looking at'' he said

''The sexiest man in the world''

''is that so,'' he said

''What time it?'' I asked

"7:30, why''

''Shit I gotta get ready because Jordan is gonna be here at 8:05"  explain.

I gave Xavier a kiss and walled into the bathroom. I washed my hair and, washed my body with raspberry scented body was and shampoo.

I got out and plugged in my flat iron and blow drier.

I blew dry my hair and then decided to put my hair up in a top bun, I parted a bang and let it hang. I flat ironed it to be flipped.

Ding Dong

I wasn't even dressed.

I put on my red skinny jeans and my black and red stripped Hollister shirt. I put my red converse n and looked on the mirror and saw that I looked exceptional.

I walked down stairs and saw Jordan wearing a blue top with sunset orange skinny jeans and blue converses.

When we got back:

"Hurry up and go put you're dress on" Jordan said.

"I'm going, damnit" I say

I can't believe the wedding is here! I'm so happy!

When she came out:

When I got out I felt millions of eyes on me, but I only paid attention to a pair of gorgeous eyes. I watched as charlie twattled out with rose pettles putting them in front of me while I wall behind her. She's now one year of age

I watched Asher hold the ring on a beautiful red velvet pillow. He was also one year of age.

"Do you Xavier Kendall Colt promise to be there for your mate Deena May Rose. Do you promise to treat her not only as the Luna or a member of your pack but mostly Important you're mate and wife?" asked the priest to Xavier.

".......I do" he said

"And you Deena May Rose promise to be there for your mate Xavier Kendall Colt. Do you promise to treat him not only as alpha or another member of you're pack  but most importantly you're husband and mate " he asked me.

"I do" I say.

" I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride" he says.

Xavier lifts my Vail and looks me into the eye and asks, "May I kiss you"

"Of course" and he kisses me.

I hear a lot of hoots and hollers and a lot of 'Get'em alpha' and a lot of other stupid comments.

Ahhhh life is awesome. For ever and ever as long as I have my kids and Xavier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I want to know if you guys want me to continue and if you want me to continue tell me don't just sit by and wait cause if no one tells me they want me to continue then the book is officially over and I can get started and Charlie and Ashers book.

Or you can vote and if I get more then 15 votes on this chapter I will update. But that's only if your not gonna tell me you want me to continue.

Love you guys forever.

xxxxxxjadahxxxxxx