eleven

When I woke up I saw that Xavier wasn't in the bed with me. I got out of the bed and stepped on the rather cold floor.

I got into the shower and let the warm water rush over my body as I relaxed in the shower for ten minutes. I got out the shower tightly clutching to the towel for dear life.

I got out the bathroom and sadly Xavier still wasn't there. I wondered for a minute to as why Xavier wasn't here in the room this morning and it all came back to me in a flash.

I got into a argument with Xavier and he had to sleep on the couch.

I finally recovered of my shock and grabbed the closest and appropriate thing to wear to school.

As I was getting ready a silent knock came from the door.

''if you're Xavier, go away. if you're not Xavier then knock again''

Another silent knock came and I said, ''Its open''

And in walked the devil himself.

Xavier.

I glared at him. I thought I said if it was that dippwadd to leave! OMG MANN!

''I would like privacy please while I get dressed'' I said as coldly as I could, but it seemed to have no effect on him.

''I mean it kinda is my room''

''I thought I told you to go sleep on the couch and leave me the hell alone, cause you sided with that thing!''

I was pissed as I remembered that he was siding with that stupid blitch downstairs.

''I'm sorry to have upset you but you can't go around knocking people unconscious because you're jealous that you're boyfriend is agreeing with the Beta female.''

''I am not jealous! Now may you leave me the fucking-hell alone so I can get ready for flipping school!'' I deadpanned.

His face fell to straight anger. I was a bit curious not scared to see what was going on in that sexy head of his.

''I thought I told you to never fucking use that tone with me again''

''And I thought I told you to leave me alone but quit frankly we both need to get our hearing checked out!'' I yelled out to him through clenched teeth.

''Move so I can leave please'' I said and with that I put my purple converses one and my purple jacket and went passed him.

I was downstairs when Aaron was downstairs looking at his mate Joan with sympathy and humor dancing in his eyes.

I was surprised at how when someone even looked at me dirty Xavier would be ready to kill them. But with Aaron every single time someone did something to Joan he talked to her as if he'd knew it was all her fault.

''Hay Aaron'' I said with a death glare pointed at me by Joan.

''Hey Luna'' he said from behind the refrigerator door.

''How ya feeling Joan'' I asked with fake consern laced in my voice.

''Bite me'' she said with a sound of disgust in her voice.

''I wouldn't tempt me  now would I?''

''Dee leave her alone''

I looked behind me to see Xavier leaning against the door frame to the living room.

''I said fuck off Xavier''

''I said never use that tone with me''

I didn't wanna hear the Xavier drone on and on about me being punished so I left and decided on walking to school instead of being driven by Xavier.

I walked out the front door feeling the crisp air on my skin. I heard footsteps running towards me and then a sigh of relief.

''Dee you cant be mad for ever''

''Why not?'' I asked Xavier in a weird high pitched wave of iteration.

''Because you're my mate and we have to be together forever. Its the rules princess'' he said I could hear the smirk on his face as he spoke.

Damn!

Thank you Moon Goddess.

''I can hear your thoughts remember princess?''

'OMG GET THE FUCKING-HELL OUTTA MY HEAD'

'No can do my lovely mate'

I kept walking with Xavier on my every move. I took my phone out of my pocket and it said 7:10 at least I wasn't gonna be late for school. OMFG IM STARTING TO SOUND LIKE A DAMN NERD! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!

I saw my oh so wonderful school in sight and ran the rest of the way to school because I was happy to be there. OMG I really am turning to a nerd!