twentyfour

I'm gonna name the boy Asher and the girl Charlotte. I'll do a story on them when I'm done with this one idk what its gonna be called. Maybe the The Alpha and his Luna's kids or Charlotte and Asher's story. HEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPAAA ENJOY THIS CHAPTER
~~~~~~~~~~¢~~~~~~~~~~¢~~~~~~~~~~¢~~~~~~~~~¢~~~~~
months later.

I got up and went to they bathroom. On my way to the bathroom I couldn't help but look in the floor long mirror and I noticed something.........I. LOOKED. LIKE. A. WHALE! OMG Charlotte and Asher are gonna be here any day around next month.

I looked at Xavier's sleeping figure and saw how he hugged and cuddled my pillow when ever I wasn't in the bed.

I walked over to him and decided to ly back down be cause no on else was up and I don't like walking around a house were no one else. can help me if I'm helpless.

I ly down and start to talk to Charlotte and Asher don't can

l me weird I just want them to know how to speak English.

''Charlie if your born first, promise me if you decide to stay Alpha, you'll make your brother Beta. And if he challenges you for your position give it to him please. You both have Alpha blood in you and you know that the person who dies doesn't become the spot challenge and I don't want that Charlie. I want you to look after your brother if your older. Please'' I say all too sloe I'm pretty sure they got it.

"And Ash, if your born first, look out for Charlie make sure she does everything to the ability you know she can do it to. When she finds her mate, I know it'll seem as if she forgot about family but she's just blinded. By love, Ash. And when you find your mate don't be a complete ass and ignore her. One ,more thing Ash, I hope you never makecharlie choose between her mate and or her family and pack, you'll just turn her rouge. I love you guys so much'' I say

''What are you doing Dee?'' asked Xavier.

''Just talking to my children.'' I say

''About?''

''About looking out for each other and never let anyone make you forget about family.'' I say

"Well are you having fun?''

''I'm having lots of fu-'' I was cut off by a kick against my stomach.

Not now I still gotta whole nother month and a half without worrying about Charlie and Ash come.

''Xavier! its happening.'' I say rough clenched teeth and short breaths.

''I'll bring you to the pack doctor then. Do you want me to carry you or do you wanna- '' he was talking too much so I cut him off and said,

''Xavier fucking-shit man take me to the damn pack doctor!'' I say loud enough for the whole house to hear.

He picked Mr up and ran down the stairs and what seemed like two seconds we were in the pack doctors office. I looked up at Jess, ''its time.'' he said with a big smile on his face.

Oh Goddess here we go!

Xavier's P.O.V

''its time'' I hear Jess say.

Deena's  face looked pale not like a look like she'd seen a ghost a horrified look like she wouldn't know what to do.

''its okae I'm right here.'' I I'd squeezing her hand.

The nurse came in and said to Jess, '' We have awesome news and sad but not bad news, Awesome news is the kids are healthy and everything will lead to a healthy birth, and you're having 13 contractions a minute so that's awesome news. The sad but not bad news is because of all the contractions you're having you need to give birth in less than 5 minutes or you're children will have a possibility-''

I didn't  even let her finish.

''Well what the actual flick are yo waiting for make her give birth!'' I yelled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well Mr. and Mrs Colt here is you're children'' said the nurse

Asher: Nickname Ash. Big blue eyes like his mother and dirty blonde hair like me, square jaw ridge like me and big feet, like me. Born April 23 11:43am

Charlotte: Nickname Charlie. Hazel eyes with little flecks of silver blue. Like well I don't know who has those eyes in our family, long light broken hair like her mother, happy expression looking face. Born April 23 11:46am

Both of them being twins. I have twins!

I look down at MY FAMILY. Asher, Charlotte, and Deena. All four of us perfect together.

AHHH. Thank the Goddess for MY FAMILY. Life is good. 

~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~~£~

I know its short, but is it really that short. I just wanted you guys to have another chapter to read. And I really wanna say I love you guys sooooooo much for reading my book! I love you guys!