nine

When I woke up I was on fire. I was panting and sweating. I got out of bed and went down stairs to find my mother was gone to work Sun late shift. I don't know why she was already gone because it was only-4:47 oh that's why.

She won't be home until tomorrow when I get home from school which gave me a perfect chance to go to Xavier's house for the night and go to school from there

oh shit Xavier was picking me up for lunch at five I have to take a shower. I took a five minute shower then looked at the clock and it said 4:52 okae enough time to get dressed. I got my long sleeved white shirt and put on my black skinny jeans and my black and white converses.

I looked at the time it was 4:57 and I still didn't have my hair done! I ran into the bathroom and pulled my hair out from its messy hanging ponytail. And saw it was wavy so I left it naturally waved.

I looked at the time again and saw it said 4:59 he's gonna be here any minute now

DINGDONG!
DINGDONG!

He's here!

I ran downstairs opened the door and jumped on Xavier. He had on khakis and a red and black plad and a black beanie. After I got off of him he looked surprised that I jumped in him.

''What was that for'' he asked

''what a girll can't jump on here mate without questions?''

we laughed and stood there for like a minute before  said,"Xavier my mom isn't gonna be home until six tomorrow, so I was wandering ificouldgetsomeclothesandspendthenightatyourhouseandinthemorningyoucanbringmetoschool? I rushed all together

''what?'' Xavier asked confused

''can I sleep at your house and you can bring me to school in r morning please''

he looked at me with a devoted look on his face, let out a huff and said,

''fine''

I screamed all the way to his car and when we got in I asked him where we were going and he said it was a surprise and I hate surprises so I just sat in the car and got tired of the silence so I turned on the radio.

My favorite song came on it was 'Someone Like You' by Adele came on, and I was singing it to Xavier which made him laugh and I was happy for once in a long long time, then we pulled up to this beautiful meadow and I turned to look at Xavier who was sheepishly smiling.

''I love it Xavier'' and with that I kissed him on his cheek and jumped out of the car to find Xavier taking out a big blanket and food from the trunk of his car.

''where going to have a picnic yay'' I screamed and he lead me to the middle of the meadow where there was no flowers and we laid the blanket out and sat down on it and we ate spaghetti and sandwiches and had bottles of juice and soda and we had a wonderful time.

I ended up dozing off felt being picked up and put into the car.

I heard the radio for about six seconds until I was asleep.