thirtytwo

Contract to all the winners in my story. Clap it up. Ohhhh kae envoy the chapter and it might be like really long but you still love! I know you do.

Angela= Long lost twin

sister= Jadeee_Malik

Leila= New BFFL=1nf1n1tyFor3v3r

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XAVIERS  P.O.V

She is coming home today!

I can't wait.

Her-our-room is filled with rose pedals all over the bed.

Romantic.

I know.

"Alpha."

"Yes" I say rather to happy.

"Who do you want to pick Luna up from e airport" he asked.

And by he I mean I my Beta. Aaron. (first few chapters 1-6) I know I know. But you just said Mitchell was your beta. He wanted the rightful owner to have the beta title.

"Uhhmm Aaron you can do that with Joan." I say.

"Yes alpha" he says and leaves I'm assuming to go pick up Dee.

I can't wait for Dee to CME home. I don't know why but I feel like something or someone other than me is gonna surprise her.

Weird.

Aarons P.O.V

Alpha gives me orders I follow them.

Why?

Cause he's Alpha.

And EVERYONE listens to Alpha.

I'm not even jealous of Xavier. I am being 100% honest with you, its just that ever since ninth grade he stopped treating me like a best friend and started treating me like a...........like a beta.

Oh well I always tell myself.

But its not fair. His mate is wonderful and my mate is........Joan.

Right.

" Let's go Joan!" I yell from the bottom stairs.

"I'm coming and don't you think I wanna see my friend too?" she said walking down the stairs and following me out the door.

"Friend. The first day you saw her she wanted to kick your ass, and you hated her for the fact that her heat smelled delicious."

"We got part that, turn left!" she yelled.

"Stop paying attention to my friend life and pay attention to the road." She said.

Are you wondering his er got put together. Your probably like, oh look at how Xavier and Dee act when there around each other. Aren't me and Joan suppose do act like that?

Well mates don't have to be nice to each other, but they do have to love eachother. Lucky for Xavier and Dee they have both.

"Get out and go get her put the airport Joan" I say