thirtyfive

hey guys well this is the first chapter in Alpha Twins! Yeah! Umm,mom yeah but is chapter isnt published so if you want this story, it will he published after is story is over, which is coming soon:-(  I know its sad. Okae enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Charlotte turn that shit off!" I yell while banging on the wall to her room.

"I mean well if you would get up on time you wouldn't here my shit." she says through the wall.

I assume you already know me due to my parents, Xavier and Deena Colt. If you don't I'm Asher and I have the MOST annoying little twin sister in the whole entire world!

"Asher I can hear what your thinking you know."

"Did I say annoying I meant wonderfulest." i say then cut the mind link.

Well I am a twin, I have a younger sister named Charlotte, but all the pack calls her Charlie or Char.

And I'm Asher, my mom calls me Ash, but mostly if people aren't calling me alpha then its Asher.

Technically I'm not alpha yet. I'm only 17 and you get alpha title when your 18 so in April when me and my sister turn 18 we have to share the tittle until she finds her mate.

Bullshit is what that is!

Good lord! She's about to be 18 and she still didn't find her mate.

I already found my mate when I was 13, o found her early cause I have alpha blood.

I get out of bed and walk to my bathroom. I hop in the shower then hop back out after ten minutes.

I walk to my closet and pick out black jeans and a white and black polo shirt with my all black Jordan's.

"Char, let's go!" I say walking down to the kitchen.

Charlie's P.O.V

I am going to look awesome today!

After I get out e showed I walk to my closet and pick out a nice dark blue dress that comes out like a tutu at the bottom buy at the top is nice and fit.

I also pit on my white flats. I curl my hair, I have the same color hair as my mom. I look at my eyes. No one in the pack has my eyes.

I walk down stairs to the kitchen, mom dad and Asher are in the kitchen.

"Hey guys." I say.

"Good mor-"

"What the hell are you wearing?!" asked my brother and father at the same time.

"Clothes" was my answer.

"Not enough, go put on a sweater and some boots and jeans" Asher says pushing me up the stairs.

"Dude its e middle of march"

I walk t my parents give them a big and a kiss and pass Asher.

" Dude if you want a ride, bring yo ass." I say walking out the door.

It doesn't take five minutes to get to school.

We pull into the driveway to our school.

Here we go.