twentyfive

Well well well what do we have here? Another person reading my next chapter. Gasp! JK. I love u guys. Read allll you want! Ahhhhh the things I do for you. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. This is gonna be Dee's P.O. V
---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

I woke up to my arms wrapped around Charlie and Ash. Xavier's arms were wrapped around my waist. We were in our bed. When did we get home from the hospital? I looked around and saw what time it was.

It was 5:16am and I have to go to school!

I got. with Charlie and Ash in my hands  and put them in the baby crib beside the bed.

I got into the shower and washed my hair with my lavender scented shampoo and washed my body with strawberry scented body wash.

I got out and put a bath robe on and before I got dressed I plugged up my flat iron and blow drier.

I got into my closet and put on my pink crop top and dark black (I know black is already dark don't hate) halter jeans, and my black and pink all-star converses.

I went back into the bathroom and blew dried my hair. I straightened it to a straight back down my back, and a little bang that goes off to the side of my face.

when I got back into the room I looked into the mirror and noticed I didn't look like a whale like I did more than 24 hours ago.

Because my mate is werewolf, and my kids are werewolf (only b/c there dad is a werewolf. its possible tht they could've taken after me and be human but in werewolf world that's nearly impossible) I looked like I was never pregnant.

" Where are you going" asked Xavier.

"To school"

"Why" he asked

"Because I have to get an edu and go to college some time in my life" I say in a duh tone.

"But you have children here. I'm here and I need you to take car of me cause' I Alpha and I need everything that I want" he said slightly getting

loud.

Where was this attitude coming from all of a sudden because I wanted to go to school?

"What the fuck Xavier. Why do you have an attitude all of an sudden because I wanna get an education and not wanna be another one of the packs moms that get pregnant and not get an education at a young age?''

"You don't wanna be in the house with you're family? Fine then go to school and if that's how you feel then don't come back!'' he boomed. I could tell his wolf Max was taking over but I have never been in contact with his wolf.

He still has control of what he says.

"Fine. Leave and never come back. Shit. Okae. So now if you never see me or you're kids again you're the one who told me to leave. What the hell is wrong with you all of a sudden? I just wanna go to school and be a normal fucking person Xavier,is that too much to ask?" I yell

I knew his wolf was talking so in wasn't gonna take the ildren. Of course I'd be back, just not after school.

"Me? What the hell you basically said you'd rather be around teachers and strangers all day than your own family!''

"See you said basically, not I actually said it" I yelled.

I just walked out of the room with my bag and coat.

Really he really thinks I'd rather be at school than my own family. What the hell.

I can't believe that just happened.

I had to go to school today. Here we go.

|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|

Hey guys! I have to stop here cause' I'm tiered. But well sorry and I'm just gonna tell you that if I wake up early I. gonna post the chapter after this.

Love yoooooou

xxxxxxxxxjadahxxxxxxxx