thirty

Hey guys well its like 12:02pm so a school day! ahhhh bad girl jadah! UK my school had half day today. ahahahaha. well enjoy and I'm not gonna writer the whole two years she's there soooooo yeah enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier's P.O.V

Oh my god she's only been gone a month and I'm craving for her touch!

Damn school!

I went on a visit to go see her with the kids and I was reminiscing all the things we did on that visit.

**********Flashback**********

"Hey babe" says Dee

" Mama!" yelled Asher and Charlie in the same time.

"Oh look at mama's babies!" she said giving them both kisses.

"Mama you're forgetting about one of your babies" I say in a whiney tone.

"Come here ya big baby." she said

We hug for a while then kiss until we hear a chorus of "Eww"'s from Asher and Charlie.

I laughed as I had Dee's back pressed against my chest.

"Well this is gonna happen when you guys find you're mates too." I say.

"But Charlotte no mates for you" I say overprotective

Dee playfully slaps my chest and says, "What if my min was like that to me, then we wouldn't have each other or Charlie and Asher."

I pout knowing she's right.

Always.

**********flashback ended**********

"Xavier!" hollered my father.

"What." I say in an annoyed tone.

"C'mon big bad alpha, you got work to do." he says with a smirk on his face.

"Where are my children?" I ask

"With your mother at a playground.

"Do they have two bodyguards each?" I ask seriously

"Of course" he says but I can tell they probably only have two there.

"Whatever, what do o have to do old man?" I ask

"First we gotta start to do big bad daddy business" he said

"Daddy business?" I ask

"Yup. When are the little pups starting preschool?"

I don't know in.....one year and eleven months"

"No seriously you can't just stop your life cause of your mate Xavier"

"Oh yes the hell I can"

"Don't talk to me like that!" he yelled

"I'm the alpha I can talk to you anyway i want!" I yelled back.

"I should have gave the alpha position to Mitchell."  he says more

to himself than I.

"You were gonna give the position to a fighter instead of you're son!" I yelled.

"That is my son!" he yelled back.

"What" I ask.

" Look. Before I found my mate I got drunk met Mitchell's mom and we had sex that night"

"So you mean to tell me I've had a brother all this time and you got me thinking I'm the only child. Who else did you pick to be your fuck Buddy? A drunken mistake. Does he know? Does MOM even know?" I fume

"Yes they both know." he says.

"I can't believe you."

He looks at me with question in his eyes.

"Your dumb ass. I can't believe I was too dumb to see it. All his birthdays you went missing. Why I feel so connected to him. Why mom always tells me no to get too drunk without a plan. I can't believe I thought you wanted me to be your alpha because I was I was your child or you loved me. No. its because you wanted to keep a dirty secrey from everyone that the perfect little alpha FUCKED UP!"

"LISTEN. I MAY HAVE MESSED UP BUT YOU WILL NOT TALK TO YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT!" he yelled.

"No you were NEVER my father. You were Mitchell's father. Now, your just somebody that I used to know" I say and then get my keys and head t the back door.

(No lie I was thinking of that song when I said that that's why I wrote it)

"Take that back or I'll MAKE Mitchell challenge you for your position." he threatens.

"Have fun and fuck OFF" I say.

Stupid ass life. What the hell I gotta have this life like this shit right here is dumb as fuck.

***$***$***$***$***$***$***$***$*****$***$*****$***%***$**$**$**$**

VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT. YOUR GONNA MISS IMPORTANT INFO IF U DONT!

Guys I have a little contest! Yay!

So I can't come up with a name for Asher and Charlie's book, soooooo I was thinking that maybe some of you can enter in names that you right like for the book.

And the one i pick will be in my book for the whole book as a, family friend, best friend, aunt, uncle, enemy, fighter, third, beta female, delta female or just a random character.

I'm gonna tell you guys who won and message them and ask them what they wanted to be in the story.

Kk bye. :-)

XxxxxxxjadahxxxxxxX

PS. THE CONTEST ENDS FRIDAY SOO HURRY UP