thirty seven

I sale up and smell the roses.

Hahahaha.

No really I wake up and there's a bundle of roses, left by Xavier.

It had a note attached to it. Of read;

Dear beloved,
I am sorry after what we did last night I couldn't wake up to see your beautiful face. But on the bright side you won't have to tell Joan, Angela or Leila or even anyone else because they'll smell you. Anyways I'll he home around 12 love and kisses.

Xavier.

I read the note about five times and smiled.

I almost forgot I got turned to a werewolf last night.

I walk downstairs not bothering to take a shower and in the kitchen to cook.

As I'm cooking I hear someone coming up the stairs.

"Who are you and why are you I my house?" said a male voice.

I turn to see Aaron.

"Aaron you don't recognize me? its me Dee." I say.

"Oh god what happened, you look like Xavier tu-"

He stopped and looked at me.

"No fucking way." he says smiling.

I nod and he runs to me and picks me up and spun me around.

"I can't believe I get to turn into a werewolf" I say.

"Well since you aren't naturally a werewolf you have to change the day after. So I'm assuming he did this last night, so your gonna have to change tonight." he says.

"Oh" I sand start to cook for the whole pack, which is like ten million people cause Three Moon Pack moved across the France from us and you know the rest.

"Mom!" a scream comes from upstairs.

Aaron and I jump and run up the stairs.

"What's wrong" I say.

"Asher is not waking up!" yells Charlie.

Oh moongoddess he can't die, he's only sic and a quarter.

" Well what happened?" asked Aaron.

"Well last night, hr came in and asked if I could stay, and I told him yes, then I was trying wake him up and it didn't work. But mom he's there cause his eyes keep flashing to right then left." says Charlie.

" Okae, I'll get hi to the hospital." says Aaron.

"I'll call Xavier and tell him and then we'll be over there in a minute." I say as he walks away.

"Wait Aaron" I say

"Yeah?"

"Take care of my son." I say

He nods and walks out with Asher in his arms.

I call Xavier, me and Charlie get into he shower. And by the time we're at the hospital Xavier is there talking to Jess the doctor who helped me for years with my problems during pregnancy.

" Hey whats u?" I ask

"Well when he was asleep his body shut down. But there was no signs of someone trying to hurt him, if it was true then we'd smell them on him, and no poison anywhere, but the good news is,he's fine now and awake talking to Charlie." says Jess

I walk up to him and hug him tightly. He saved my baby.

I walk into the room with Charlie and Asher and smile. Their playing the game called smack hand. its really stupid.

"Hey mom, you look different." Asher said while Charlotte nodded.

"yeah, its because I'm a werewolf now." I say smiling.

"What!" they say a the same time.

"Yup"

"Cool" they say and continue on until Xavier walks in.

"Well Jess said he was gonna stay the night because Asher has to salty here, so asher which one of us do you want to stay with you?" Xavier says pointing between us both.

I thought he would say Xavier for sure, but to my surprise he doesn't.

He says.......

"Charlotte"

"Okae well you guys be safe and listen." I say and Xavier and I gave them long hugs ad long kisses.

We walked out going home cause now its after 12 like 3 now.

"There gonna grow up to love each other, and be perfect alpha twins" I say as we walk to the car.

Charlotte's P.O.V

He asked me to stay with him.

Me!

I really though my brother was a stick in the mud cause he never actually talked to me until last night.

Which is odd cause I've known him for six years.

My whole life for Pete's sake!

I never really knew who Pete was but everyone really like his sake.

"Char, your thinking way too much, its hurting my brain." Asher says.

"Oh sorry" I say.

"Hey Ash?" I say

"Yeah?"

"Can I lay up there with you, Im scared." I say.

"Sure" he says as he makes some room on the bes for me.

The last thing I talkies about with Asher was this;

Asher: Do you even want a mate?

Char: Well duh. Of would Bethe beat thing I the world, unless he dumps me then I'd be sad and heartbroken.

Ash: if he'd ever so that I'd brake his face wide open.

Car: Eww no!

Ash: Why not!

Char: Cause no matter what he's still my mate.

Then right before I fell asleep in Ashers arms he had said,

"If of wasn't nasty for brother and sister to be mates, I want you so i can protect you."

Then I let the darkness take me.

~~~~~~~~~~

I an so sorry its so short. I just wanna get this book done tonight so I can start my second book Alpha Twins. You should check it out please!

XXX XXX XXX

Xxxxxxxxjadahxxxxxxx