seventen

I'm running up the stairs with Joan behind me and Ash on my side. You could hear the faint noises of people getting punched and grunts of hurt coming from other people.

As soon as I hear Xavier yelp of pain I turn around to Joan cause' he never yelps of pain.

''What the hell was that?'' I turn to Joan. She looks up at me confused and just stares at me before responding to me, ''I son know.'' I feel a sharp pain soot through my stomach and would have dropped Ash if  wasn't for Joan.

I ran as fast as I could to the living room where I saw Xavier hunched over clutching his stomach with blood on the outside of his hands.

I saw a whole crowd around him as my father and my brother and my fathers wife run over to Ash and run out of the house.  can feel the pain that Xavier's feeling. I can hear his shallow breathing like he was fighting so hard to stay alive. ,This is it the last time is see my mate ' I thought and most people would start crying, no I went into overdrive Luna mode.

''Get Xavier to the pack doctor. Now!'' I scream at six people. ''Then I want all of the best takers and best warrior's to find them and make sure you bring them back alive. All of them. I don't care if you go through hello getting them back here. Find a way. Now!'' I yell at the great of the people who didn't bring Xavier to the pack doctor.

                                                ~~~~Δ~~~~Δ~~~~Δ~~~~

''Doctor is he okae?'' I ask as i walk into the room he is be put through surgery. ''Luna you can't be in here do to the fact that you might be upset about what you witness tour mate being put through.''

What the fuck! okae I need to calculate.

1. I get surgery because in my lower abdomen I had a cut.

2. I find out my mom dies, RIGHT AFTER I WAKE UP FROM SURGERY!

3. I realize of what little people I love I have in this world.

4. My fucked 'family' comes to kidnaps me.

5. My mate got stabbed.

6. I can't even be with him..

7. This might be goodbye.

7. I'm gonna be lonely on my birthday!

This can't be goodbye, no I was supposed to be with him for eternity. Why Moon Goddess would you male me meet my mate to have him die a whole three weeks befor my birthday?? What have I ever done to you.

''Can you please tell me what happened to him.'' I asked.

''He was stabbed by silver.....'' he trails off

''And....'' I asked, ''Well Luna when a werewolf has contact with any silver other bond to die'' I cry in pain and agony, not like I did when my mom died. I cried like someone just cut open ,y chest and ate a hunk of my heart leaving me with teenie tiny crumbs left.

''Do you know for sure he's gonna die?'' I ask him getting ready to cry more.

''No. It was only a gash under the rib cage'' I relax a little but not fully.

''Luna you need to go hone and rest'' he said and I do as told only because its been a long day. But I've been up for like four hours and all this MADNESS happens! Oh if Xavier dies F*CK MY LIFE! JUST F*CK IT!

                                              Δ~~Δ~~Δ~~Δ~~Δ~~Δ~~Δ~~Δ~~Δ

I got home and noticed a box of chocolates on the couch with a message attached. it read:

Dear Luna we're so sorry about you're mate. To be clear this is Aaron. I will be home at 6 see you then. Love Aaron

PS. Tyler, Justin and Mitchell are in the basement training there fighters and they'll help with anything you need

Hugs and kisses, I sound like a girl. Yuck.

I smiled a little at the note and decided to go talk to the fighters in the basement.

I walked down the stairs and the smell of sweat and cologne hit me. Yup there down here alright.

I saw two boys fighting and one boy on the side of the mat thy were on. He was yelling, ''Mitchell don't let em' throw a chael shot! Get em'! Tyler kick his ass!'' I'm guessing he was Justin.

I walked over to the seat on the other corner far away from their eyes unless they looked at my way.

One boy with shaggy blonde hair and sexy green eyes with a speck of blue had a boy with brown hair and hazel eyes on the ground. They were practicing.

As the boy on the ground got up and took the boy on top to the ground I was astonished by his movement that I couldn't get a hold of myself and hooted and hollered until Justin Mitchell and Tyler were looking smack into my face.

''Hello Luna'' says Justin.''Hello Justin, now which one of you are Tyler and Mitchell.

The blonde said, ''I'm Mitchell, Luna.''

The brown headed one with hazel eyes says, ''That makes me Tyler''

I looked at how much their eyes looked with awe and wonder.

''Well let's play a game, Mitchell,Tyler,and Justin. You all fight me, the human for training. And I'll give you a piece of chocolate.'' I say gesturing to the box of chocolates Aaron gave me.

''All in Luna,'' all of them said to me.

                                ~~~~Δ~~~~Δ~~~~Δ~~~~Δ~~~~Δ~~~~

After we were done playing Aaron got home and I had no more chocolate. A big fat ZERO left.

''Aaron can you puleeze make me some french fries and a cheeseburger so I can go to bed?'' he looked at me then said, ''Eating for two Luna?'' I looked at him like he magically grew another nose and said ,ME, BE PREGNANT AT SEVENTEEN! IM NOT EVEN EIGHTEEN YET AND ILL BE DAMNED IF I GOT PREGNANT!'' I yell as loud as I can t make sure the whole house heard me completely.

''Woah, why so offended?'' he asks

''I don't want children yet!'' I yell a little lower but still loud.

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up me and Xavier's room and put on one of Xavier's shirts and got into bed but before I went to sleep I thought about all the things Xavier and I did together and before I for onto bed I looked at the picture of Xavier on his dresser and said ,''I love and miss you Xavier.'' and climb into the bed.

Before I drift off I say ,''I need you Xavier, I need you.'' before I'm out, like a light.