twentytwo

A/n I would like to thank a very special person and they actually made me wanting to do this chapter and its like  10:15pm right now but this person is none other than my hero:-)  they are 1nf1n1tyF0r3v3r I love you so much because well I would have been asleep if I hadn't read your comment. ohh how you guys make my day more than 600 reads I just wanna say I love you guys so much and enjoy this chapter:-)
~~~~~~~~~~π~~~~~~~~π~~~~~~~~~~π~~~~~~~~~~π~~~~~~

''.......will Deena please come to the stage'' said Xavier. I was really confused but hey its my birthday oh well.

I got up to the stage and looked up to see Xavier looking down at me before he started to speak.

''Deena, I wanted to say I really love you and I wanted you to have a special birthday today after all the things that happened this week, I want you to know that I love you very much and not a person I this whole entire world will change how I feel about you. I want to wake up every morning with my arms wrapped around you're waist, I wanna come down stairs to you pregnant and barefoot in my kitchen  cooking breakfast while all our-our other children are running around the pack house, I want to be with you for the rest of my life I wanna hold you until I die and I hope that the rest of our lives will be together'' he stopped for a moment and all I could do was beam with joy that he felt that way about me.

I watch as he got on noe knee and pulled out a small white box that had a pink diamond ring in it shaped in a perfect circle . I could feel my eyes widening and then tears of joy running down my face before I could stop them.

''So I'm asking, will you Deena May Rose marry me Xavier Kendall Colt and become Deena May Colt ?''

I was crying so ,such I couldn't even see Xavier, he looked like a big blob on there knees. I started to bawl  my eyes out looking at Xavier for at least

like 2 minutes until I sucked up all my tears and said,

''I Deena May Rose will marry you Xavier Kendall Colt and become Deena May Colt'' and the whole crowd jumped up and down hooting a howling as they all said there congrats and looked at as and clapped.

Xavier pulled me into a mind blowing kiss that wasnt need it was magical and I really enjoyed. As he pulled away I looked into his eyes and him crying. He was crying.

''Is Xavier crying?'' I asked teasingly.

''Of course m crying, ,y mate just made my life a whole lot brighter.'' I kissed him one more time. I looked at my left hand and saw the beautiful pink diamond snuggly fitting on my left bring finger.

Ahhhh life is good. Xavier pulled me off the stage and into the house as the hoots and hollers still went on. I was laughing all the way up the stairs to our room. I was finally happy. Finally. I looked. to dpsee we were in our room lying in our bed.

I pupped off my dress and slipped into the bed with only my underwear and bra.

''You don't know what you do to me'' Xavier said in a husky tone.

''I. glad you feel as I do'' TGIF

Well I'm not the person to kiss and tell but well to keep low key, we had ALOT of fun tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke. to have the sudden urge to puke.

I bolted out of bed and there it was my whole day yesterday and everything I ate down the toilet. Literally.

I didn't want to bother Xavier so I wrote a note and told him I'm going to the pack doctor to get a check up from my surgery.

As i stepped into the room that Jess assigned to me after I told him what was going on I laid down onto the bed waiting for the cold as ice jelly to be smeared cross' my belly.

''Ready?'' asked Jess

''Always'' I replied and the jelly was on my stomach making me cringed at the coldness.

Two minutes later ''Well you're pregnant Luna!'' Jess said.

''I-i-i-i can't believe it at all. I'm gonna be a mom? I'm gonna be a mom. I'm gonna be a mom!''

''Well congrats again and I hope you and Xavier will have fun with your baby'' he paused ''you guys are gonna have twins, like a boy and a girl''

I screamed of excitement.

I walked out of the office beaming.

Xavier?
Yes darling fiancé'?
I'm pregnant!
Holy-shit are you for real?
Yea!
I can't wait to tell the pack tonight love you babe bye!
bye!

Ahhhh. Thank the Moon Goddess for my fairy tale with Xavier. Aahhhh life is great. For now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N I know its short what can I say I started at 10:15pm and finished at 10:51pm c'mon cut he a break I am going to S.L.E.E.P GOODNIGHT MY LOVES

P.S SHES PREGNANT! HAVING TWINS TO BE EXACT.

GOODNIGHT SNOOCKUMS