eight

Xavier's P.O.V

'Hurry our mate needs us' my wolf Max said

'I know she needs us can't you see I'm going to her house right now?'

'Hurry'

After that i blocked Max out of my mind. I'm coming Deena don't worry. I pulled up in Deena's driveway, I noticed an unfamiliar car was parked in the driveway also. I ran up to the door and rung the doorbell. A woman in her thirties answered the door, I assumed that was her mother.

"What can I help you with'' she asked slightly annoyed.

''Can I speak to Deena'' I asked charmingly

''No, she's grounded because I assume she was at your house for more than 24 hours.'' I got mad because, she was in trouble because of me.

''Can I just speak to her really quick please?"

''Fine but no funny business.'' she scowled.

I got up to Deena's room to her lying down on her bed.

"Deena" no answer

"Deena" I said this time shaking her a little.

"Hhmm" she said and a big smile came up on my face.

"Its me , Xavier." as soon as she heard that she jumped up onto me and started kissing me all over my face.

''I can't believe you came to my rescue'' she said proudly and happily.

''I couldn't have you suffer like that. The warden down stairs is not gonna let me take you out of this house that's for sure'' her face instantly fell into a frown.

"I-uh-i could-uh I could jump out the window and you can catch me when you leave out the house. And I could pack all the stuff I need and I could go live in the pack house, and I could live with you'' she said

''As much as I would love for you to do that I can't let you do it. Not tonight at least. I'll see you tomorrow, I'll come pick you up for lunch around five okae?" her face went blank and she cried for about ten minutes before she told me she's okay.

When I left her mother was in the livimgroom watching TV. I waved goodbye and I heard the door lock behind me. I got I'm my car and drove home.

Deena's P.O.V

After Xavier left I decided to text Jordan and see what she was up to because I haven't spoken to her since yesterday morning.

'hey'
'hey honey Wyd'
'grounded'
'gasp,y'
b/c I was at Xavier's house all day and last night'
'tsk tsk tsk, I taught you well:-) '
'lol just wanted to see what you were doin, see u on Monday'
'okay bye:-) '
'bye'

After I got finished talking to Jordan I got into the shower and plugged my phone onto e charger and put my headphones in and listened to some Chayn Ann MCclain and looked at e clock and noticed it was 7:43 and decided to go to sleep so I don't have to hear my mothers mouth.