twenty

When I woke up again I was in our bed. Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm gonna be 18.

I got into the shower deciding to go to school today and tomorrow. Sadly I washed my hair with my vanilla scented shampoo and washed my host with my coconut scented body wash. I got out and put on my white skinny jeans and my white and black stripped Areopostal shirt.

I put my white chucks on and put my hair into a top bun. I looked at my self in the mirror and was pleased by what I looked like and went down the stairs to the kitchen.

I got into the kitchen and saw Xavier, Aaron and Joan in the kitchen eating waffles, pancakes, edges, bacon and sausages. Fatty's.

I looked to Xavier, then in both if the microwaves and the fridge. No food for Dee anywhere. Okae he wanna play like that. I gave him a smug smirk and sat on his lap.

''Xavier, are you gonna take me to school?''

''Of course, just let me eat first.''

Perfectly going as planned.

I looked at Joan and Aaron and winked.

I took two pieces of bacon a sausage and two pancakes and a waffle and put them on a plate. Leaving him with only a piece of bacon a sausage and one pancake and no waffles. Oh well.

"Now are you done?'' I asked in an innocent tone.

''Yes my love'' he said.

I got his car keys off the hook and walked out to the garage door and looked back, ''Are you coming?'' I asked. He got up and walled over to me and squeezed my but. Asswhole.

We got into the car, and I put the radio on only to reveal the most funnies sing I've ever heard Miley Cyrus sing. Ever.

I never meant to start a war

I just wanted you to let me in and instead of using force I guess I should've let you win.

I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEEEEKING BAAALL I NEVER HIT SO HARD IN LOVE

ALL I WANTED WAS TO BREAK YOUR WALLS

ALL YOU EVER DID WAS WRE-E-E-CK MEE

YEA YOU YOU WRE-E-E- ME

I bursted out dying at the look on Xavier's face. Priceless.

I was kind of scared to go back to school not knowing if anyone heard of ,y mom dying. But hey she would want me to live my life. Right?

I got out of the car and instantly got the lustful looks from males and the glares from the females. Oh high school.

I went to my locker after giving Xavier a kiss and asuring him if any one of e wolf or human males looked at me I would tell him.

I saw Jordan at my locker waiting for me.

''Baby I missed you so flucking much. What the hell don't ever scare me in y freaking life. AGAIN!'' she said

''it is not my fault. First I was kidnapped by Xavier, then I thought I was pregnant and then I needed surgery and then my mom died and then my 'family' came and tried to kidnap me, then Xavier got stab and he needed surgery and then I thought he was gonna die, then finally I was stressing over my birthday tomorrow!'' I said in a breath.