twentynine

Two Days Later. --

I'm leaving today. I'm not gonna see Jordan, Ms. and Mr. Colt, Xavier, and Asher and Charlie for two years.

"I'm gonna miss my babies." I say to Ash and Charlie while I cry hestericaly.

"You know you don't have to go, right?" said Xavier.

It would be him to make someone who's completely sure of what they wanted to do change their mind.

"I'm pretty sure." I say getting up and kissing Charlie and Asher's head.

"I'm going to miss you for a whole two years!" he said as if he would be hired all by himself.

"Me too!" I said almost screaming it.

I gave Xavier a hug and I stayed there for a while because this would be the last hug I got for a long time.

I didn't let go until we heard someone walk I'm the kitchen yelling,

"Where is she!" it was a female voice.

Jordan.

"Im in here Jay" I yelled

"OM fucking G your leaving bitch?" she said.  Even though she called me a bitch I knew she was just saying it, when she says things like that to me its just a word not a mean unless you actually are a bitch.

"I'm so so so sorry, I'll ooVoo you and text you all the time and you know that." I say

"I guess" she grumps past Xavier and squishes me in a bear hug.

"I'm gonna help you two with bringing you're bags out side" she said

Me and Xavier nodded and took my four bags of luggage. Which contained: bag on: jeans and belts, bag two: shirts and t-shirts, bag three: underwear,bras and pajamas, bag four: lady toiletries, and my phone changer laptop and laptop charger. I didn't need any books or money because they paid for it all!

We got out to ear and they put my bags in the trunk. I saw that Xavier made three guards be in the car and walk me into the airport because he couldn't come. That was okae with me because the guards are, Justin, Tyler, and Mitchell.

"Bye baby, bye Jay." I say and give them he last hug.

"Bye" the say in unison .

I got into e car in e middle of Mitchell and Justin, while Tyler sat in the front with the driver.

I started to cry as soon as Xavier closed the door and waved to me with Jordan looking like a lost puppy crying.

Mitchell pulled me into a hug as I cried as we drove in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're still driving and I stopped crying wen we got on the highway.

"Tyler can you please turn on the radio?" I asked

I laughed as Justin, Tyler, and Mitchell sang to Baby I. By Arianna Grande

Baby I got love for the so deep inside of me I don't know where to start

                    yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

I love you more then anything, bit the  words can't even touch what in my heart