twentyone

A/n This is gonna be Xavier's P.O.V. b/c theres gonna be a surprise. YAY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt Deena move in my arms signaling that my plan was gonna be put to the test.

''Xavier?'' she said, and I acted like I was asleep.

''Xavier?'' she said yellping a little, still didn't answer.

''Xavier?!'' she yelled and made me jump back only enough for me to notice, still no answer.

She threw my arms off of her. Is she sure she's not a werewolf too? I heard her say something but I could only piece things together, ''stupid boys.......big arms............no happy birthday Dee.....stupid mate...........dumb Xavier and his sexy face......'' was all I caught.

Great! She thinks I forgot! I really remembered that today was her birthday so I'm gonna throw here a big party in the backyard and at the end when I'm welcoming everyone for coming-even though they won't have a choice-im gonna call Dee up and propose to her. I want you to know the reasons why:

.I love her

.I want to he with her for the rest of my life

I got up and went downstairs when I heard the shower on.

I went and made Dee her favorite breakfast.

Bacon,eggs,sausages,pancakes,waffles, and orange juice.

I started to cook and I decided I wasn't gonna go to school today set up for the party.

Dee came downstairs in black leggings that had black leather on the sides, a white sweater shirt with black skulls on it, and black low top boots (I actually have this outfit). She had her wavy dark brown hair that lied past her shoulder and and cascade down her back with a bow on the top of her head. She looked ravishing, but she was not leaving the house looking like THAT.

''Dee, sweetheart, you look beautiful today. And happy birthday my sweet 18 year old mate'' I say with a big grin.

''Thankyou Xavier for complementing me on my outfit today, and I liked that you remembered my birthday I'd thought you-''

''Forgotten'' I added in as I cut her off.

''Well yes, and did you cook all of this for me?'' she asked with excitement on her voice.

''Of course'' o say and pull out her chair for her to sit and bring her a tray that had all her food with a little card on the side that I bought for her while her Joan and Taylor were upstairs. Man those girls can surely sob about nothing.

The card read:

Dear Beloved,
    Today is your special day believe it or not.
    You're finally 18!  Finally legal at that at least. I can't wait til' Youôr walking barefoot in my kitchen pregnant with my little children in your stomach!
     Think of our future Together.
      Think of my hands twined in your as if the were made for each other.
    Think of US.
I love you Dee, FOREVER. Happy birthday