Thirty eight

Hey well this is the film chapter you and read my other bookAlpha twins, the first few chapters will be up tonight.

I love you guys so much thnx for leading my book. I am going to do a prolog or a epilog what ever they call it. Comment and tell me what you thought about my book. Good factors, bad, factors, alright factors. But seriously thncpx a lot. xD love you guys enjoy!

Xavier's P.O.V

I woke go to the sent of my mate.

I went into the bathroom and saw she had been in there do to all the hair product and clothes.

I look in Asher and Charlie's room. They came back some time around three o' clock in the morning cause they were scared.

Well where the hell is my mate?

I walk downstairs and her Joan, Leila and Angela are all cooking for there mates singing so song by Kerrie Hilson

"My name is Kerrie I'm so very fly oh my its a lil bit scary boys wanna marry looking at my dairyair, you look bit if you touch imma vary. Sweeter then a swish cuter then a picture. Mad cause I'm cuter then the girl that's whicha mad cause I'm pretty, all my ladies now come and do it with me. All eyes on me when I walk in no question that the girls a ten don't hate me cause I'm beautiful don't hate me cause I'm beautiful, do the pretty girl rock rock rock do the pretty girl rock (rock rock rock rock)" sang Joan and Leila while Angela and Dee did this really sexy pole dancthraat made it look like they were actually pole dancing.

When they had finally stopped dancing i clapped.

They jumped and looked at me.

"Oh we didn't see you there." they say.

"Oh I'm glad you didn't, that was priceless" I say even though it was sexy. But really I was looking at Dee.

" Well sit and eat." says Dee.

I take no hesitation and sit to eat my breakfast.

Dee's P.O.V

I watched in awe as Xavier ate.

After 6 years I was still mesmerized by EVERYTHING he did.

"See something you like?" Xavier asked with a smirk. By now everyone had left me and Xavier alone.

Always.

"No, I'll keep looking around." I say and get a low growl from Xavier.

He pulls me into his chest and says, "I want you now."

"You can't always get what you want." I say.

"Oh yess I can" and we'd kissed or a while until someone cleared there throat.

It was Thrasher and Hailey.

The alpha and Luna of Three Moon Pack.

"Oh hey." I say.

"What up kids." says Thrasher.

"Non much" says Xavier.

"Oh that didn't look like "Non much"" Hailey says pointing between Xavier and I.

"You guys are like the parents I never wished for but got anyway on Christmas." I say sticking my tongue out at them.

"Oh well." says Thrasher

Later that night, probably 8 pm

"Xavier I'm gong to sleep, now stop before you wake the children." I say as he kissed up and down my neck.

"No they can hear I don't care." he says.

Well right now I'm in a room filled with cookie crumbs because well Xavier and I were going to play a  game called cookie snatcher.

Its when two at more people play and one person takes a person and the other person has to catch the cookie in one whole piece. And if they do they get to eat it.

No one told me Xavier would chase me around the room.

"I'm tired and I wanna go to sleep." I say grumpily.

"Well you don't always get what you want." says Xavier.

For a while we talk and laugh, then we start to kiss.

We eat cookies out each others mouths and kiss long and hard.

" Hey that was my cookie." I whine

"You don't always get what you want" Xavier says with a grin spread across his face.

"Ass" I say.

" But you love me" he says.

I lay here with my face in his chest and him caressing my hair.

Once a wise old man (Xavier) told me you don't always get what you want.

Well this is what I've wanted since I was 17 in the hallway years ago.

This is what I meant by life is great or good or awesome.

Life is perfectly fine as long as i have Xavier, Charlotte, Asher and my sister and friends, this is all I want.

So I did get what I always wanted.

A family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its over! OMG! well I hoped you guys like my book. Go read my other book or search my username, and please read my new story. Called Alpha Twins. Name,e sponsered by Jadeee_Malik.

I loved writing is story, some chapters I laughed my ass off when I wrote them, others I cried or got mad at the characters.

But that's life.

Okae love you guys.

Xxxxxxxxjadahxxxxxxx