thirteen

When I woke up from my sleep I looked at the clock, it was 12:52 and I didn't hear my mom snoring or anyone else in the house. So I went downstairs and sure enough my mother was no where to be found.

I was gonna call her then decided to mind link Xavier instead.

Xavier?

yes sweet heart?

I'm boooored

what do you want me to do about it?

come over please

I thought you said I can't get any of you're bones

but now I want you to have my bones please Xavier.

fine I'm on my way

love ya

I sat in my kitchen waiting for Xavier to come and soon enough the bell rang.

''hello''

''its lazy-bones''

I opened the door to see my sack of lazy-bones. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

''Come upstairs Xavier.'' I whined. He did as said.

''Someone's happy to see me. Or is at just heat talking?''

''I'm pretty sure its mostly heat. But you never know. Now come up stairs!''

''Damn okae'' as we walk upstairs I can feel his eyes on my but.

''Stop stairing at my ass!'' I say, ''its not my fault its in my face!''

When we got into my room I closed my door behind us and sat on the bed. ''Can you please stop staring at me like a creep'' ''I would if you can just act like a normal girl.''

''Whatever'' I said to Xavier. I took my pants off and my shirt leaving me in my bra and underwear. I swear all I was trying to do was put on a big oversized T-shirt. Riiihht.

I put a plane white tee on and looked at Xavier's face because he was still staring the shit out of he.

''Are you coming to bed?' I asked him, he just looked some more.

''Of course. Anything for my lazy-bones'' I hate this nickname now.

''Can you continue calling me princess or Dee?''

He got into the bed beside me and kissed his mark. I moved my neck so he could can have better access to it. I felt his teeth sank back into the mark.

I tried to keep a moan from escaping my lips but it was impossible.UHG!

I don't wanna get caught into detail but let's just say we completed the mating process.

                                       ~~~§~~~§~~~§~~~§~~~§~~~§~~~

I woke up this morning feeling ucky.I got into the shower and I began to puke. HELL NO I CANT BE PREGNANT!! Is the first thought that came to my mind. I got out the shower and ran and jumped on top of Xavier.

''Xavier!'' I screamed, he jumped up and looked at me crazy.

''Take me to the pack doctor. NOW!''

''Why?'' he asked with a bit of aggressive ness in his voice.

''Um.......well..........remember last night? *nod* Well I knida threw up this morning and I'm scared I'm pregnant. Don't get me wrong I do want to have you're child but not now. Because I'm still a child.'' I said with a apologetic tone.

''Honey I would but there's one problem,'' he started, ''What the hell is the problem?'' I asked eager to know, ''We're at you're house'' I looked at him like he was retarded, ''Well what the actual fuck are we waiting for?'' he got up and put me into the car. For ten minutes it was silence then I remembered some of the questions I had for Xavier.

''Xavier when you talk through mind-link why do you're eyes got a foggy color?'' I asked and he looked over to me and smiled, ''I'm glad you care, but all it is is my brain trying to concentrate'' he said.

Its wasn't quiet after my JAM came on! It was  If I Ruled The World by BTR .

IF I RULED THE WORLD I'D THROW ALL MY MONEY IN THE AIR LIKE CONFETTI.

IF I RULED THE WORLD EVERY HOUSE WOUKD HAVE A DJ AND A BACKYARD PARTY.

Then someone who had to be hating on my flow-Xavier- turned off he radio.

''Hey!'' I yell, he looks at me like I have ten heads and says, ''We're here'' I look out the passenger window and see we're at the pack house.

I get out the car and run into the house with Xavier hot on my heels. I get alot  of ''Hello Luna'' from people in the house but i just keep running until I end up in the pack doctors office.

''Hello Luna'' the doctor Jess said, I looked at him relieved and said hello. ''What can I help you with today?'' he asked ,''Well I need to do a jelly-belly thingy to see if I'm pregnant'' he looked at me then laughed. HE LAUGHED! ''Do you mean an ultrasound?'' he asked holding laughter in.

''Of course that's what I mean'' I said ,''Well just lay down on the bed and lift you're shirt to where it is past your belly-button and I may warn you its gonna be cold'' he says and I follow his every order.

''Holy Christmas nuts!'' I scream when he puts the jell onto my stomach.

''I told ya'' he says. ''Well Luna I have some news, I don't know if this is good or bad but, I don't think you are pregnant. But you do have a tear in your inner abdomen'' my heart sank to my stomach. Literally.

                                           ~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~§~~

Omg something is gonna happen to Dee! I am so sorry I had to do it. But the next P.O.V is goona go to Xavier cause well all you're gonna get out of Deeis how she was past out for like ten hours but keep commenting on my last chappies dare so can hurry up and read them! Love ya guys

xxxxxxxxxxJadahxxxxxxxxx