Chapter One

Dan Howell was completely captivated by the mesmerising ocean blue colour of Phil's eyes. He felt as if he could plunge into deep water and let himself become engulfed in the coolness. However, after shifting his gaze less than a millimetre, Phil's eyes became precious aquamarine jewels. Dan never wanted to leave the glistening flecks of silver and wished that Phil would hold his gaze forever so that Dan could continue to be completely and utterly enraptured.

After what felt like hours, Dan noticed that Phil was calling his name repeatedly. Startled, Dan snapped out of his trance before Phil said 'Are you alright? You've been staring at me for ages!'

'Oh! Um... yeh, I'm fine...' Dan murmured, embarrassed. A smile spread itself wide across Phil's face as he began to giggle.

'Stop laughing at me!' Dan complained, but his protests were cut short as Phil's dazzling gaze caused a smile to spread slowly across Dan's lips and his cheeks to flush pink. All Dan wanted to do was lean forward and press his lips against Phil's soft pink ones. Unfortunately for Dan, Phil had a boyfriend and it was this little reminder that caused Dan's smile to fall and for him to turn and walk towards the kitchen, away from Phil.

He opened and closed cupboards aimlessly, attempting to rid his mind of Phil's gorgeous smile and enthralling eyes. Dan knew that he was hopelessly in love with Phil, and that Phil could never feel the same way, at least not with Jake in the picture.

//

Hi! So this is my first fic and idk how I feel about this first chapter.. I know it's a bit short but I'll be adding again soon!

I'll be continuing it soon so I hope that you enjoyed the first bit!!

also follow me on tumblr if I want idm @/sandwhhich I'll follow u back xx