Chapter Thirty Six; The End

Under the iridescent glow of the moon, two boys had their lips locked together and their bodies intertwined. The stars spun silently around their heads, casting elegant shadows that shifted and morphed with every movement of their heads. The grey park bench was awash in moonlight while a gentle wind, which was barely present, rustled the small branches of trees and disturbed fallen leaves.

Whispered "I Love You"s were regularly exchanged and the younger of the two leaned impossibly closer in a graceful attempt to surround himself in the man he loves, who complied, tightening his supportive grip around the brunette's waist. Kisses moved from lips to tongue until teeth became involved and suddenly every movement seemed electrified by heated passion.

'Stay with me,' Dan whispered against his fiancé's lips, eyes still closed, but his words were illuminated by the glow that intensified as the moon continued its ascent.
'Always,' Phil whispered in reply, barely breaking their kiss.
The brunette smiled involuntarily at this, but recovered by taking the blue eyed boy's bottom lip between his own teeth.

Awash in moonlight, Phil had never looked so much like an angel. His jet black hair was tinged with silver and his pale skin became iridescent. Those shining eyes were flooding blue and the aqua colours that striped Phil's irises transformed them into the deep ocean, which Dan desperately wanted to plunge into, and submerge himself in their mesmerising depths.

With determined hands, the brunette managed to tangle his fingers in the elder's sleek black hair, and tug every time he felt himself floating off and into the night sky, grounding himself in the firmest of pulls.

In a picturesque scene, with trees that danced and stars that spun, two boys fell in love for the millionth time.

//

woop woop this is finished okay bye