charmer

"You think you know me huh! You got me all figured out. You think my pudding hits me all the time! And thinks nothing of me. Well your wrong he loves me"Harley yelled at me. Yeah batman tied up listening. Planning to kill me cause her puddins missing. "Tell me why you would think such a thing of love from him and why you think you love him"i chuckles. "Story time"she giggled. "There this one little girl. You know brown hair ponytail. She was so pretty soo pretty. So... Perfect. Well that's what everyone though of course. Her daaaad was different. Yeah. What can I say every one on that family goes crazy"she nodded laughing. "What daddy didn't take her to Disneyland"I chuckled . "no.. No. No. He Locked her away. In a room. Where it was cold and dark. No friends when it came to school. No to talk to until!  ". She stopped. "Daddy decided. He needs someone to play with,... Cause he killed mom. So. He needs someone weak. Someone fresh. And. A nine year old. Who is looking pretty. He died her hair like her blond mother and uses her until her 18 birthday. He get caught and thrown into the slammer. "She laughed with tears running down her face. "Harleen. I'm so-" "I'm not finished"she interrupted me. "So she goes collage. Everyone thinks I slept around for As. She becomes a psychiatrist and went become a doctor for him. He tells her nothing but. She's useless. Stupid. Dumb. NOTHING worthless"she said looking away thinking. "She gets offered at Arkham. She works her way up to become the best. Then mista j gets sighed to her. "Everyone think she curing him. When really he was falling in love. She knew the sound was silly but what other reason is they to why so many rapes in Gotham was done with and no longer. Her job was to control her demons. While trying to calm his. Well that changed cause he's was dancing with mine. I mean hers. He listened to ever detail. Got so mad after broke out just to kill him. He gives her something ever Sunday and loves her. Only when he gets mad in public. He can't look weak for a women. But when its only them nothing can make him mad"she nodded. Her phone rang. "What do- REALLY! I KNEW IT! IM ON MY WAY"she smiled. Her dead eyes grew bright. Her smiles wasn's fake. "My puddings waiting. How do I look"she asked. She went to her car coming back . she was wearing a black and red dress with fishnets crazy makeup. And black high heels with her hammer. She put it on the rope "ugh!"she yelled stomping on it. The rope ripped."Mista j should be the one to kill you"she giggled.

I followed her car. She walked in her and jokers club. I changed going in. "Puddin"Harley yelled hugging joker. He lead her to the back. I followed watching. "I've missed you so baby"he kissed her. "I miss you to pudding. I was gonna kill bats but I know you would be mad at me if I did and you were actually alive"she promised. "I love how you know ever single thing about me"he smiles. "And. Its Sunday"he smirked giving her a necklace. "Remember your mine."he smiles. "I'll always be "she smiles kissing him.