parents...?

I watched as guy with brown hair, green eyes and a suit walked out of my bathroom. I pointed a gun at him. He growled taking it away. "Harley get that shit out your hair and look normal for once"he snapped. "But you hate when i act normal"I said shocked by his voice. He was harsh but he didnt sound insane. "You.... We have to met my parents so come on hurry"he said rushed trying to fix his tie. I pulled him close doing it for you. "They know doctor quinzel so your my wife Casey. They want to met you. Were not psychos"he said putting blond spray in my hair. "I'm a doctor's and your... What do... Your a physiatrist"he nodded. He looked through my closet. "I don't understand... I thought you dad abused you and your mom left"I asked. "Yeah and after I left she came back"he sighed. "I understand if you don't want to do this Harley but please just 15 years and I'm first seeing both and I want them to think i did good with a amazing girlfriend. So darling act like how you used to"he said stressed. "It's fine! I'll do it.. just stop stressing"I begged. He smiled pecking me. "Thank you"he said helplessly. "Our last name is Johnston you know everything about my past so it shouldn't be hard. Ohh but one thing"he said before walking away. "What"I asked. "I'm 32 not 44"he said. "What the fuck. Out of everything why did you lie about your age?"I asked. "Cause I didn't want anyone to know about my past but you. "He said walking out. I smiled. Hes only seven yeah older then me. He was 18 before but hey I'm still in love with him. 72 or 18 love is love. I put glasses on got dressing in a pencil skirt and blouse that was tight blue. I dried my hair putting on ankle boot heels walking to joker who was telling his men going under cover with me. I walked down and everyone's jaw dropped. "Is his how doctor quinzel looked then sign me psycho"one said then intently regretted it. We walked out joker making a reminder about when he gets home sometime killing. We drove to this fancy place. We got out going inside. And two people came running out. "Hey... Jack"his dad said. "Darling I'm so happy to see you... And. You?"she asked looking at me. "I'm Casey"I smiled. "Your son's wife"
"Stop drooling"she shouted at the dad who was checking me out. We went to the table. "What drinks we'll have the grape soda"I smiled implying myself and "jack". "Yes. Of course miss. You look beautifully dress today. "he smiled back. "He could have answered that on his own"his mom said. "But she knows me well enough to no I'm not fond of talking"j spat. "Well have the same"his mom smiled expecting a compliment. "Cool. I'll be back old lady and young thing"he said risky to her. I grabbed his hand under the table rubbing it in cycles . "You let people talk about you like that"she asked. "Nice comments never murdered anyone"I smiled. "So what are you"she asked. I stopped cycling and he started. "Im a physiatrist"I answered. "Ohh how did you met my son"she askes. He froze. "Well before getting moved to one of the best hospital he worked at arkham and a patient found out my past and got person which broke my heart and he was there to put a smile on my face."I answered. "I bet it's the psyhco joker"his father answered. "I've work with him. Hes actually calm if you get on his good side. "I answered. "You fell in love huh? Ugh. Hes an ugly psyhcos wanted freak. Ugh. Did you met doctor quinzel ? Horrible right! So unprofessional! She's not even all that pretty. He doesn't even love her. Used abused and thrown in the trash"she spat. My eye twitched. I guess joker seen and felt me clawing him. "Let's not talk about her"joker said. "No, let's do so... Why is she so unprofessional"I asked harsh. "She only fell in love with her patient. I bet she cheats on joker will all those whore outfits. And joker. Ugh. Why would he even let his women wear such things. She could have been way smarter about who she falls for. Also put more makeup on "she rolled her eyes. "Well you don't choose who you fall in love with... Either way she did her job and did what she felt was right"I told her. Mista j didnt seem all happy with the way of her talking. About me. "I heard doctor quinzels father became a criminal"the dad said. I froze. "Ohh yeah and he rapped her and kill the mom. "She said then laughed. "No wonder she's mental"she spat. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Yeah well that sounds horrible"I said normally. "That can't be true right?"he asked. "No, it's true. she told. Detail for detail. We had coffee yesterday"I said. "I need to speak to you"he said pulling me up . He dragged me out stopping when we were far. "You didn't tell me that part"he said. "I-i I don't know. It's shameful"I said. He hugged my tightly . "Let's go. They hate my anyways"he chuckled. "No I don't wanna ruin this for you"I demanded. He dragged me to the car grabbing a towel. He rubbed the spray out giving me my makeup bag. "your Harley Quinn and im joker. If they want to talk shit they can say it in my face"he smiled. I grabbed his face kissing him. "Your sweet"I comment . I put on a dress in the back that was gold. I did my makeup and put my boot heels back on. I looked back seeing the real joker. My heart jumped. We grabbed hands with a gun in each. The gun I gave him and the one he gave me. We walked in and everyone yelled scared. "Hey! Shut up"I shouted. It become so silent you could hear the people next door. We walked to his parent that shot up I went be hind pushing the dad down. "Mista Johnston. I think you should shhhhh"I whispered in his ear. "We... We heard a few words that ain't sounds right. Right mista j"I asked sitting on Mrs.johnston. "you should know who your talking to. You know me"I asked. "Let's play superman"I sighed grabbing my glasses. "Ohh no comments ever murdered anyone"I sighed. "Your cheating on my boy with joker!"she shouted. I looked at joker who was laughing. "Ya know puddin. Your parents are real slow"I laughed. "Ja-"I cut her off by shoving my foot in her face sending her neck. "Joker. Hes names joker"I yelled at her. "You fucked me up. You both. Harleys not enough? Huh. "Mista j said pointed the gun at her. I walked to his side. "Honey. You know what to do"he said. I grabbed his father's neck dragging him in the car shoving him in the trunk.  He walked out with his mom. We started driving. He took off my seatbelt. We went off a bridge pulled me out the car and we fell into water. We got to the bar place holdinf up the bridge. "You need to lean how to swim"he chuckled. I kissed him. "I love you"I smiled big.