frosty

"Hey mister -"Harley was stopped when walking into his office and only to find frosty.

"Sorry he's out on business"frosty told me. I leaping into jokers chair.

"Ohh. Man. Well how long"I asked.

"Two or three days. He said to be over your shoulder"he said.

"Its fine. He didn't even say bye. Hey frost. If I asked you something your promise to tell the true"I asked. He nodded in agreement. The truth is gonna hurt.

"When J talks about me does her do it in a rude way? And has he cheated"I asked playing with his pencil on the desk.

"no actually the boss only talk about you in a good way. He's words. "If a little blond with blue and pink dipdie and a daddy's little monster shirt on. She about to my shoulder... Small frame. Just pure adorable. You better treat her like a queen or so help me I'll murder you and your family." And also no. Anyone who does try to flirt gets killed"he said straight. I smiled opening his drawer. Pulling out the cat. "Frost sit . let's talk. We have known each other so long but can't even call each other friends"I giggled. He sat down. "Do you love the boss for real"he asked. "Of course"I giggled spinning the chair. "I know I know. He hits me. But he loves me to. No one sees that. They only wanna see how hard he hits and when I leave. It ain't happening"I promise. He smiled slightly.

"Do you think he's a good boyfriend to me"I asked.

"Personally. I say he's a great one. "He smiled.

"Do... You think I'm good for him"I asked in sure.

"What person gives up there job for a psyhco? Another psyhco. Lucky you.... He loves psychos"he chuckles. I smirked. I got a box out. Putting it in front of him

"What's this"frosty asked.

"Happy birthday . it's from me and joker"I smiled.

"How did you guys know"he asked

"Research"I smiled.

He opened it and a bunny that was super white popped its head out. He had a golden watch on his head.

"Its alive"he smile.

"We don't gotta kill everything"I giggled.

"Frost flake"he asked.

"That sounds cute! I hope you fall in love with him"I smiled.

"Thanks kiddo"he sad rubbing my hair. I smiled.
 J walked in stumbling. "shit"he mubbled. "your back early. You okay"i asked. He looked up and smirked. "of course baby"he smiled opening his arms. I got up huggin him smiling. "see, you guys are made for each other"i smiled at frostys comment. "frosty why dont you go spend then rest of the weekend with your family" Joker offered. "no disrespect Mr.J but i need to be by your side for anything you need"he said standing up. "non-sence, you deserve some time with your wife... I got the job"i smiled. "I dont know"he mumbled. "Pretty please"i begged. "okay"he whispered. "alright"he said firm. I smiled big and happy. J smirked. "see ya"he smirked. "boss. Ill return soon"he nodded. "have fun"i cheered. I looked at Mr.J. "you make me so happy i dont think ill ever be happy without you"he whispered. I smiled hopelessly. "I love you to. Ill never be happy without you"i smiled.