Wonder womens whip

Joker and Harley were fighting wonder women. Wonderwomen didn't wanna fight. She just wanted to prove to everyone her whip works on crazy people to. She shot joker and Harley with a gun that shots rope tying them up . They glanced at each other.
"Wait let him go. "Harley said. She walked to Harley holding the whip. "Time to find the truth"she smiled putting it on Harley holding it tight. Harley's eyes started growing as she fell to her knees. "Wait what are you doing to her"joker asked trying to walk to her. Wonder women kicked him down causing him to struggle. "Doctor. What do you feel of the joker. "She asked recording. "He doesn't love me"she said blunt. "Woe woe woe. HarleyQuinn "she announced . Joker didn't show any emotion. If anything he brushed it off.. She was about to take it off of Harley when she started to talk again. "But I love him. Everytime I tell myself to kill him or he should be killed it reflects and makes me feel so guilty that I think it again just instead of joker. It should be me. He hurts me but I hurt him back to so it doesn't make me any better. He's an asshole but I'm just as much as a bitch. I love him with all my heart and I'll give and do anything for him. I'm in love with him"Harley finished. Joker just sat there with a struggle face. Wonder women took it off her. Her eyes turned normal and Harley fell fully on the floor gasping and coughing. "Get up Harley"joker demanded . She didn't respond. She just tried to breath. "Your turn asshole"she said. She couldn't believe he was being so cold even after hearing that. The girl would give anything just to be by his side. . "Wait what are you gonna do to him?!"Harley asked scared. She wrapped it around his neck. He's eyes glowed. "What are your thoughts on HarleyQuinn"wonderwomen asked. "Use her. For anything you can get out out of her"he started. Harley's eyes watered. "He's lying. "Harley shouted. "It was given from the gods. It tells nothing but the truth"she snapped. "I can use her for anything. Money sex entertainment stripper.... and her sanity. Give Batman one more problem. Then kill her... leave her stranded in the pool of chemicals the way I should have died. "he said. She looked at Harley who started Let years run down her face. Wonderwomen looked at her. But joker started to talk again. "I thought I could use her and kill her but when it was time. I couldnt even touch her. When I tried to take her money I ended up giving her twice as more ... entertaining she is but only for me. Sex wasn't a thing until months. I could have forced her but I wanted her to be ready. She's so pure She was so beautiful. Still is both.  Im hurting and it's terrifying. Not knowing if she's faking it so she doesn't die "joker said they noticed tears were going down his check. "I'm not baby"Harley announced . "I'm gonna lose her one day. That will be the day I'll kill myself. I'm nothing and will never be anything without her. She deserves better so I try to give her everything. I tried to kill her. I look at her and think I can do it but when I point a gun at her I cant move my body. She even tells me it's okay and she understands. And when we sit there talking she's even more perfect and makes me happy. Something I couldn't be before her. She's so beautiful every detail every tattoo. I know her more then I know about Batman. And I've been dealing with him for more years then I knew her. I'm so in love with her but if other find out then there she goes 6feet underground or millions of miles away. It's funny cause I'd walk as far as she needed. I'll hang and murder anyone who even glances at her. Ik tear there heads off and make there child eat it. I love her and make her much more happy then any regular male could. Im gonna make her my wife one day and she gonna be the women to carry my children "he finished. Harley just looked at him shocked. Wonderwomen was to. "So that thing don't lie?"Harley asked. "Nope"she said. "Well damn   He only said half of those things to me"she announced shaking her head smiling. "He's dumb butt"Harley giggle. Wonderwomen took the thing off causing joker to roll over a sit up letting out a cough. "Are you okay puddin"Harley asked. "What kind of sick dream was that miss I fuck batsy and superman"joker spat. "What what was the dream?"she asked. "You legit made it about Harley being rape and killed. Now I've done pretty bad things but who'd wanna do that to Harley?"he asked. "The gods must have gave you what you needed to see"she smiled. "I didnt need to see my baby get any of that. It was almost traumatizing. Who would even wanna touch Harley like that? She's so sweet "he shouted. She walked out after cutting Harley's rope. She stood up untying him. "Let's just go home pudding"she begged. He nodded   "You know I love you right and would never let anyone touch you?"he asked. "Of course"she smiled remembering. He grabbed her jaw harshly kissing her. "Your mine"he demanded. "All yours"she said kissing him again. Wonderwomen broke her phone telling the justice league they were right. Crazy people can't do anything but lie. Everyone left. She pulled up a screen of them. "You gotta admit. They fit each other perfect"Batman said coming out of no where. "For two crazy people. Yeah"she smiled looking at Bruce. She kissed him leaving.