Unappreciated

"Don't kill the bat. Kill the bat. Daddy's busy. Your to busy. Leave me alone. Why are you so distant. Don't disrespect me . speak up for yourself I'm so fucking tired of it"she yelled in the empty house. Well almost. She thought he left but he came into the house with her . he sat at the stairs listening to her. "I say pack up your shit and leave! He wouldn't notice anyways. And like... Why stay with him. He's a meanface he dont love you if anything he fucking hates you Harley. "she yelled trying to find a bag. "Wait. No harley. You promised to stay. Even if it hurts. You love him"he heard her talked to herself. "But he doesn't love you. Ya know. You act like a real blond when your not even"she yelled at herself. "How about. You pick wants best for you. Let's see. Without him you can live normal.... NORMAL! NORMAL IS SO FUCKING BORING! maybe. I... Ummm. I could be the new joker. Yeah miss J! Your nuts you know that, you can't do half the shit he does... Can't even get half of his respect"she sighed laying on the bed with her eyes closed and tears running out of them. She started to sob. "I'm so confused it hurts. It's so stressful. Someone please tell me what to do"I'm so unappreciated"she whispered. Joker put his knees on each side of her laying his elbows to keep himself up. "Your appreciated"he told her. "Shut up stupid voices. Your starting to have the same voice as him"she said. He found his ways to her hands. She opened her eyes looking at him. "You don't tell me I am"she responded. "I'm no good with words"he sighed. "Then at least say. You love me and actually mean it"she whispered. "I love you"he said pecking her lips. "One more time"she begged. "I."kiss " love",kiss",you" kiss. "I love you to"she smiled.