jealous?

Harley and joker talk every here an then. Never about them. Its only talk. About work of course. They we on there way to the club. Excited Harley was for she had a plan... She was gonna flirt with someone else so he could learn a lesson. She just wanted his attention. All she wanted that night . But surprised by getting more. She sat at the bar while joker sat a few seats away.he watched her carefully. A guys sat next to her and not bad looking. They started talking then flirting. Joker felt a whole in his stomach. "Gross"he spat taking another shot looking away. He could help but to think about that. 'what's so interesting about him... He doesn't have a fun personality'

'hes normal thats what"the voice in his head said.

'no, she likes extreme personalities'

'what if he has won. Hes gonna take all that fine ass'the voice spoke.

'nahhh, she knows who she belongs to'
Harley touched the guys upper arm laughing

'you better remind her'

Joker got up extremely pissed off at the sight. How could she be so carless in front of him. He grabbed her dragging her out the club.

"Harley, your being to friendly"he spoke up. "What do ya mean"she asked asking like she didn't know.

"What I mean is your mine. You know that and I shouldn't have to remind you. Either I show love or not on a day. You should always be around me next to me by my side. Or else I'll kill you for trying to get others attention instead of mine. You understand"he shouted. She smiled which took him by surprise. Damn everything she does takes him by that.

"Finally you noticed me. Ya think that was real flirtin. Ohh please. Hes boring"she giggled. "My eyes are always on you. I just trying to see if yours were on me"she smirked.

"There always on you"he smirked.

"Ohh goodie! Now let's go back on"she smiled. Joker walked in first waiting for Harley. She walked in and was slammed to the wall. She let out a squeak confused. The guy started kissing her. Joker wanted to break any and every bone in this guys body. Joker got him slamming him into floor hitting him countlessly. Harley pulled him off not wanting the bats out for em. "Get this punk to the room. Anyone who even looks at Harley will go"he shouted at no one on particular. "A-are you jealous"she asked. He thought about it. "No"he answered. Even though the answer was a mother fucker fuck yes he didn't want to admit it. "Yeah. Ya are. I love you to"she said wrapping herself in his arms. "Yeah I love you"he copied her. She smiled excited at the words.