gasser

Harley and joker were about to gas a club across from his

Harley and joker were about to gas a club across from his. It was a little whore club guys would come to flirt with girls dressed like weird ass things. So joker called getting Harley ivy and the cat a job just for a nighy. Harley was that cutest. That's at least what joker was thinking. He couldnt help but to only stare at her. His jester was looking better then anyone ever. Probably the most attractive one there. Ivy and cat have nice body's but Harley had an extremely great one. The other have normal hair and faces but to joker harleys outfit was amazing and honestly to showing . Her hair was softer the the clouds and her face every detail was his favorite. Especially the smile... He felt the whole world should see it. It would make everyone smile and be happy. If she made him happy then she could make anyone. On the other hand. Harley was worried she looked to fat and her hair was to much and her teeth weren't straight enough. She just wanted to look perfect for her puddin but felt like she never let it. She sighed putting her hand on her today.

"Whats wrong"joker asked her. She jumped getting knocked out of her thoughts.

"N-nothin puddin"she smiled a bit. "Do I look okay"

"No, you look perfect"he smiled kissing her nose. She smiled feeling more confident in herself.

"Alrighty. Ya ready girls"she asked. Ivy was playing with a plant in the corner and cat was just picking at her nails. "Yeah"they said in unison. Harley smiled bright excited. Joker walked in first seeing Harley and ivy and cat and the bord for tonight. He sat down demanding that he Got the three first.
They walked in and everyone was asking for them but they said a costumer already got them for three hours. A guy pulled Harley.

"Who are you"she asked.

"Ohh joker sold you. To me"he smirked. Harleys mind was over the place by now. Is thats why hes been so nice?

"Your wrong"she states.

"Harley Quinn doctor quinzel. He told me this would convince you... Your father beat you and your terrified of him"he said. She back away slowly but the door was locked and he only had the key.

"How do ya know that"she asked. He did some serious stalking on her cause she never told joker about what her dad used to do.

"Joker told me. Me and my guys know everything about you"he promised.

"Nah-uh"she shook her head. "Who are you"

he chuckled walking slowly to her. She hit the door.
"Get away! Mista j will kill ya if you hurt me"she spat kicking her leg. He grabbed it yanking it. "Ahhhhh"she scream as she flew hitting the floor.

"I'm sure she just went to the bathroom"ivy said rubbing the joker's shoulder. They had to play flirt. Well they all did.

"Nope. No one there"cat women said. "Set off the gas bombs. Were finding her and were gone"joker said pulling his mask over his mouth. They set the bombs. Locked all the door left the back one so joker could get out. He went into the women's bathroom looking. Nothing. He opened all the rooms beside one that was locked. He kicked it down and seen Harley . A guy was taking off her fluffy back skirt. He was smirking. Joker kicked him in his face shoved a grenade in his mouth. He picked her up carrying her. She threw her arms his neck . She was like a drunk sleeping. He put her in the car. "God"ivy sad putting something on her finger putting it in her mouth. Joker looked at her strange. "Chill i don't want your girlfriend"she laughed. Harley got up and started thinking . He said more. They know her whole life story. Joker stopped letting the other girls out driving stopping at there place. Joker has been calling her name. He stopped hard and she looked at him. "Their out for me"Harley whispered. "Who"joker asked annoyed. "The the guy in the had a group. They told me things about my past and said that you told them... And that you  sold me"she said. "I don't even know them"joker confessed. "What did they tell you"he asked. "I don't want you to go kill him puddin. He knows it's wrong and he regrets it and I want him to leave with the pain he has"She aaid. "What did he do"he asked. "My dad used to beat me before I came to gothem"she whispered. "You to"he askes. "I told you I felt your pain"she giggled. "Harley why didn't you tell me"he said getting mad. "Cause I didnt want you to think I didnt have the perfect life and isn't a fit for your king life style"she told him. "I don't care about your past... Your always gonna be my queen"he told her. She smiled. His queen. First time admitting it. "What are we gonna do. There out for me"she asked. "You got me. Ill protext you"he promised pulling her onto his lap and driving. She giggled excited. "Weeee"she smiled. He kissed her cheek. She looked at him dreamy. His queen!.