puddin

Harley and jokes were just sitting down eating pudding. "I'm gonna go give us more puddin" harley smiled kissing him. He leaned in pulling away. "Don't take to long"he smirked. She sighed in a day dreamer way. "Yes sir"she smiles getting up. She got up taking bowls. She walked in her the guys loud next door. She heard her puddins name in the sentence. And hers. She put the  bowls down and her hand fragility touch's the wall and puts her eyes against it. "He does love her"a deep voice scolded someone. "Joker loves harley as much as he can. He loves her in his own way"one said positive

Harley-

Awww he's stick in up for me for me and joker relationship. hey that's frostys voice. I knew Ive always has a good feeling about him. "Look at it. Who was seen joker laugh"he asked."everyone" the other one said. Ay that's tom... Jokers right hand. Frost is second. "But only harley has seen him cry. I promise you that. I know he loves harley for a fact. He went crazy with out her"frosty. "She's a whore. Worthless. She sleeps with everyone! He knows it. Joker goes to see a girl on ever Sunday. Everyone knows"he was cut off. "Do not speak about harley like that. I know her almost as much as joker does! I've known her since she's came! I know joker better then you and I have ever right to kill you ass for talking so low manner about his queen"frost said. "Hars"joker said from behind. I jumped. "Yes"I asked. "You've been gone for a while"he pointed out. "I um. There arguing. About us"I said. "Stop talk shit"they yelled."Harleys a fuck bitxh"one yelled joker shoved in the door pointing a gun at frost. "You-"joker was about to shoot. "No"I said going in front of the gun. "He was defending me. No. Our relationship"I promised. "Yeah"he asked looked at tom. He shook his head. "Bull shit"I spat. "Would I lie to you pudding"I asked him. He shrugged pointing it at tom. "My opinion slipped through my mouth"tom shrugged. "Can I puddin"I asked. He nodding I slipped a ring on frosty. "BABIES!"I whistled. My two hyenas sniffed around. They attacked tom and we walked out. "My new right hand man"joker smirked hitting his chest walking out telling me to hurt up. "Thanks frosty. I know we have known each other for the longest but I finally got you to the place I wanted you. "Don't make him regret it"I smiled handing him a bowl of pudding. I got two more skipping out.