Switch

"You wouldn't last a day in my shoes!"joker yelled. "Bet!"Harley shouted. "Fine"joker shouted standing up taking off his jacket. "You plan a way to hurt Batman. Deal with my annoying clingy ass. While I keep trying to shower you with love. While keep everyone in line here. And answer all my calls."joker said.  Harley nodded walking to her room. She put her hair in ponytails putting on a dress. With tall high heels

 With tall high heels

She put on her makeup. Joker walked out seeing all his men laughing. "Go easy on her, frost you'll be her guard all the time!"joker said walking into the room. She Then walked out seeing joker in his make up and everything besides an outfit. He was in sweats. She walked to him. "Pumpkin you look completely gorgeous "he said excited. Like how She would. "Thank you puddin."She smiled kissing him. "I'll be back in a bit"She smiled. "How long? Where to?"he asked. "The club baby. And it will be a quick few hours. buh-bye. Love you"She said grabbing some papers and leaving she walked out of the room seeing them all in a group. "I am your Ms.Quinn today. So please do respect me or else you'll actually have to take it up with Miata j"she walking they watched for a while until thy decided to follow her. Frost opened the door to her and jokers car. She got in waiting for frost to enter. Before driving away fast.
Joker stood home laying on the bed. "This is boring"he said to himself. He looking at the rope hanging from the ceiling. Then looked at the t.v. And then the radio. Sighing while laying down he now understood how boring it must have been with staying in her room

Harley stood in the glass this looking over plans. This was way to hard. How could she trick batsy when he has nothing. "Ms. Quinn. We've found the guy that's been waisting all our money"frost said. She stood up and followed him to the back. He had a mask over his head. "I really think you need to stop wjth all this bullshit"Harley said grabbing rope tying his hands down to his chair. She did the other one ripping the mask off. "I.... Ian?"Harley asked. "Harlem. Your... your actually Harley quinn"he said shocked. "Why are you doing this to us. To me!"she shouted mad. Ian and her went way back they did collage together. Then she left him heart broken and rejected. "Cause I wanted to see if it was really you. Baby-"she slapped tape on his mouth. "Ian.. what ever we have...had. Is gone now. It's been like ten years. I'm in love with someone else"Harley said cycling around him. Everyone was watching as she twirled and giggled slouching down. "You still remember what happened"she pouted. "You were playing with my feelings"he asked. "Aww honey. "She said putting her hand on his cheek. Then putting her other hand through his hair. "You know I love games."she smiled. "You left me. After I tried to ask you to marry me... I was so hurt "he yelled. "Hey!"she shouted standing up. "You the one who proposed when I told you we have nothing. Had. My bad. Ian. Your aware of what your doing is wrong"she asked. Everyone was so confused. "Look. We met I fell for you we had fun. I wanted the fun to continue but you didn't"he answered. "But we never did anything fun! You'd never laugh at jokes or anything. It was like you hated me. And might I add. We were only friends. We never kissed or fucked or anything. "She stomped her foot. "Ya know you look a lot like... like jason"she smiled coming up with something. "Dye his hair black..."she snapped going out seeing joker walking around. "Baby hi. What are you doing here "Harley asked. "I uh- brought you food"he said embarrassed. He kinda liked spoiling her. "Thank honey. Let's eat"she smiled taking him to the glass thing sitting down with him. "Ahh"she yelled trying to feed him He never remembered accepting Harley's food hitting it out her hand and going back to work but she took the time off for him. He slowly started wanting to change. Accept her food be flirty kind. "Ma'am it's done"frost said. "Now give him a smiled. A big smile "she smiled. Which was bright to the whole room. "Actually come on puddin I need your help"Harley said bring his up. "Okay so I want you to rip the skin. It's probably twice as painful"she giggled bowing him the guy. "You got night wing!"joker said shocked. "No. But that's not what batsy thinks. He thinks we got the real one. Then when he dies  Bateman will be so hurt... sooooo when he finds out that it was a fake. He'll never want him to fight or anything. "Harley explained. "That's actually a really good plan pumpkin"he said admiring her a bit. "Thank you puddin"she tippy-toed and kissing him. He kissed back pulling away. "It has to be joker work though so have fun"Harley said sitting on a counter. Joker did his worst. And Harley did one little touch. She put a bomb around his neck. They sat him in a alley sending a picture to Batman. He came quickly and Harley and joker watched at home. "Jason no!"Batman said. Harley pushed the bomb. "NOOOO! No Jason no!"Batman yelled falling to the floor. Harley and joker laughed extremely hard. "That's amazing "joker said. "Maybe if I ever die you'll actually be able to take over. You did good for first and one day"he added. "I'd do I in honor and respect for you... but if you die I don't know what I'd do"she smiled kissing him.