jokes

"I'll see you tomorrow mista j! "Harleen said pushing the button wiping her tear away. The sound proof door opened. No one can here for the outside. Or for the inside no one can hear the outfit. She was the only one who truly appreciates his jokes. Which makes him question. They have been at this for 6 months and she never asked a really personal question. Maybe that's her method but he wanted to know right. She had certainly got the word around that she was treating the patient that no one wanted. She was proud of him for not killing her. She admit as unprofessional she fell in love knowing that he's fun amazing handsome to add. They had took a picture together and he had it under his pillow. She had it on her desk admired it for hours. She lean on her desk kissing it giggling like a school girl. He looked at the picture folded to where I could he could only see her. She's so cute. He drew hearts around her smiled. He shot up realizing what he was doing. His heart was beating out his chest looking at her pink lips. Rose cheeks. Blond hair. She shirt was opened which showed a bit of her bra. Man, he wanted her so bad. He actually wanted this one. And didn't want to kill her. He wanted to kiss her and hug her and tell her love comments. And he wanted to own her. He pictured becoming sane for her. Yeah... Anything for her. Anything she wanted he would give in a heartbeat . He noticed that she was so stricken at first but then learned she was totally psyhco. She told him how she once almost killed a man. Which was a little disappointing. He wanted to hear her kill. Her laughter while doing it. after all you can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Harley laid on her bed with her hair spread out everywhere on the bed. She wanted to give him a gife so she dyed her hair end blue and pink.. her hair was pretty long.

Harley rushed with her hair down through the halls and two coffees. "Harleen"Bruce yelled. She put on a smile "yes sir"she asked. "Your hair. Who's idea was this"he asked. "Well mime of course. I figured if I did this then he would think he's rubbing off on me and wanna share some information"she lied. Bruce understood. It sounded smart.
"The second coffee"he asked. "It's 4 in the morning. Me and him should be asleep but since they barley even feed the mad. I don't think coffee would hurt"she said yawning. "He could easily hurt you with that. It's really hot"he tried. "I have high doubts that he would do something so stupid such as hurting me"she smirked.
"I have to go now. The joker is waiting on me and he gets mad if I'm even 5 minutes late"she turned away walking. Bruce looked her up and down something about hee his heart beat faster. "Miss quinzel! Let's go out for drink"he asked. She rolled her eyes. She turned to him smiling. "I'm a very busy person and I don't drink alcohol"she then turned scuffing she wanted into the thing unplugging the camera. No one really question her after the few times. They trust her well enough. "Mista j, how are you"she asked setting his coffee down. "Black with alot of creamer and sugar and it tastes like caramel like you like"she smiled. The first day she came she tripped coffee went all over him and she was so sorry that day. He told her a bit about the coffee he smelled then told her when he was out he drank black Infront of his henchmen but when he was alone he went crazy with the creamer and sugar loved Carmel in it to. "You remember"he smirked. This wasn't the first time but she seems to do it every here and then. "Of course"she smiled proud of herself. "Your hair looks amazing"he smirked looking at her ends. "Yes I did it for you mista j"she giggled blushing. "I love it! It goes great with that smile " he said. She smiled big then laughed.
"question"he said out of nowhere. "Yes"she asked being serious. "Why haven't you asked anything personal"he asked growling. "I don't know what subject hurts you. I could just say tell me your life line but I don't want you to feel like I want to know cause it's my job. I want to know cause it's you and by the way. I don't think your mental. .. insane yeah but only cause you want the worlds laugh"she told him. Hes heart stopped. He had never told her that he wanted to be the reason for everyone to laugh. She knew what he mostly wanted after her.b"how did you find that out"he asked. "Well. I have to say we think alike. I just hide it"she laughed. He smirked at her. "You know I was married before. Only for two years"he said. She nodded a bit jealous. "I told her I love you"he nodded leaning back. "But I have never felt the way I feel with you she didnt laugh at my jokes... No one did"he spat. "Wait. How do you feel with me"she asked. There was a long pause. "Loved. And I am not! one to be loved. Or fall in love. But you.... Hahahaaaa. I just have to make an exception for you. I'd give up everything and anything"he let the words slipped. From his mouth. "No nononononono. "She begged. He opened his eyes raising his eyebrow. Anger filled him. Was she rejecting him. "What?"he spat. "No. I mean no."I don't want you to give up anything for me!. "I just want you to let me rule beside you"she answered . He blew up laughing. "I thought I was gonna have to kill you after. Of course. You my queen. My Harley Quinn! "He shouted laughing. She giggled leaning back. "Harley Quinn. Huh I like it"she saod letting her accent slip. "Miss Quinn! You have a Brooklyn accent"he asked. "Yeah, they asked me to cover it up so you can take me seriously"she said letting it go letting her original voice take over her. "Ya like?"she askes. "I love"he smirked. "Ops. Times over! "She said pushing the button. It was taking a while to opened. Boom!
Harley flew making hitting the floor. "Ahh"she yelled shocked. Guys rushed in going to joker. Joker's focused on her worried they took off the cuffs. His guys pointed the gun at her. She looked shocked the smirked."alright games over I guess"she laughed. "Go ahead"
This shocked joker but made him smirked. "Never showing fear"he shot up. "Bravo Harley!"he said pushing the gun way from her head. "Boys. This is the one and only. My one and only infamous. HARLEY QUINN"he chuckled pulling her up. "Harley those are my men"he introduced. "Harley Quinn nice to met chu"she stepped up getting a sniff of the guy. "Ooooooo. I love your sent. Yummy! Death"she smiled popping her leg up. "That's my girl"joker said gripping her waist kissing her. Everyone was shocked. The rule was.... You ever touch him without permission you get kill. And noe that a girl just went in and kisses him and he hasn't killed her makes them know this was seriously his lady and from there everyone was informed making a new rule. You ever touched Harley Quinn on purpose your gonna get skinned. "Hey how did ya know where mista j was"she asked them. "His phone"one stepped up holding out his hand "miss Quinn you need anything inform me and I'll do the best to assist you. I'm Johny frost. Joker's closes henchman. I worked with him ever since he wanted the spot as king... I've heard a lot about you"he said. She shook his hand happy. "Thanks"she smiled. "Puddin we should go before b man comes"she spat. "Then. Let's take out time"he smirked. She nodded giggling. And behold the queen and king of gotham.