a heart beat says all

Harley was dressed in black shorts with a red and black top.

she also had red and black shoes

"Harley"her puddin called her from down stairs

"Harley"her puddin called her from down stairs. She skipped down the stairs to him. She walked to him. "Yes?"she asked. "I'll be back in a bit my love"he told her finishing his coffee. "Where you off to mistake j?"she asked. "Penguin is calling my name sweet heart. I got to see what he wants"he answered. "Do you really have to go? I don't like being here alone"she said pouting. "You won't be alone then. Uh- Joe Jason - you"joker said pointing at a guy. "Stay with Harley"he demanded. He kissed her. "You know that ain't what I mean"she called out. "I'll be back soon. In a second. I'll see you. Bye I love you"he said grabbing his bag. "I love you to" she sighed watching as he left. . She sat down on the couch. Well its only her and joe- jason- you alone in the big hideout. "So Jason"she said "Joe"he corrected her rudely. "Ohh my bad Joe. "She said annoyed. She called ivy."sad Harley bad Harley you just wanna play. Crazy harley sexy harley where's your mista J" ivy asked. "He's out to go see one of his lil friends"Harley replied. "Well who's with ya then"ivy faked a Brooklyn accent. "Someone names joe- Jason. I dont know. But he's got a stick up his ass"Harley commented. Joe rolled his eyes with annoyance. "Aww you sad Harley"ivy asked with a dramatically pity. "Nahh. I can wait what? 2 or 3 hours"Harley said. "Alright have fun. See you"red told her. Harley hung up exhaling. "Alrighty, time to practice"she told herself. She got up and started to stretch. A hoop was hanging off the celling by a bouncy strong string. She swung on it doing her stunts. She went upside Down as it spun softly. It started to go super fast. "Hey!"she yelled putting her hands on the hoop letting her legs fall to stop it. "What are you doing"Harley asked Joe pissed. "Looked fun. You get to have fun for two hours on this thing"he shrugged. "You wanna try. Its simple"she said with a low voice but clear enough. "No its fun watching you get scared"he chuckled. She scuffed. "Have some respect. Ya , know if you did this in front of mista j I dont think he would allow you to live"she warned him,Walking out back to the living room. "Aww why is that?"he teased her. "Because your laughing at me. "She said grabbing the chips off the counter. She pushed herself up on it. "What are you in a circus?"he asked. "Maybe I am! You know being flexibility is real important when I come from my fighting style"she told him. "You just never see. Me fight"she added. "Nothing you do is important nor helpful here"he told her. "You know, you probably get a real rush ohh on me getting hurt. Huh? I'm a little pretty monster that you just can't have. But here's the sad thing , you need to start treating me with respect or you won't even get to see your family"she told him. He scuffed. She looked behind him to see mista j walk in the house. "Alright. You win you win! Let's just pray I won't get my head chopped off. "Joe announced. "Ohh, let's not pray let's beg. Get out of here"joker told him harsh. The joe guy waisted no time to leave. Harley jumped down. "Puddin"she smiled. "Darling. I got you, a present while away."he said kissing her hand. Putting a puddin chocker on her. "Awww you treat me like a queen"she confessed. "Cause you are"he kissed her nose. She placed her hand on his chest. She's heart was beating really fast which didn't surprise her, she loved the affect she hand on him. She put her as to his head . "a heartbeat says all, I know everything about you loving me just hearing it"she confessed. "Well then great I'll stop saying I love you"he joked. She laughed a bit. He leaned in to kiss her head but she looked up where they shared a kiss.

Bassma1D: have you both watched fifty shades of grey

Harley: yeah... Of course.

Joker: I have, but I know we have lived that shit over *harley hits joker*

Harley: we never

Joker *whispers* : yeah we have